Remove Advertisements

post-3.0.2 SSC = kara? vashj hints please

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

post-3.0.2 SSC = kara? vashj hints please

Postby marsh21 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:34 am

so my guild stepped back into SSC lastnight with about half of our raiding members and the rest pugs (we've lost attendance since we quit raiding like a month ago)

previously we had only downed hydross and lurker but lastnight we 1-shot everything except vashj with over half the raid being first timers, including many funny things like me tanking both frost and nature on hydross, being AFK on the platform for the entire lurker fight and not getting hit with water spout somehow, and tanking 2 adds and the pet on fathom lord, good times

but anyway what i'm wondering is if there is a way to reliably pick up the naga on vashj phase 2... i'm staying in range of my healers so i can taunt off them when they spawn to keep them alive but some of them started out spawning down the stairs and out of LoS of taunt or avengers which made things really sloppy

we're trying it again tonight and we're putting actual competent people on killing elementals (half were pugs who didn't understand what a tainted core did) but any hints on snagging these naga? its myself and a feral druid who are on duty to round those guys up and pull to middle to tank them/ catch cores
marsh21

Postby majiben » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 am

Have your co tank bring them all to you so you can hold hold them and they can keep the healers safe. If your co tank is a druid they can root the striders when they aren't bringing a naga to you.
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
majiben

Postby amh » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:44 am

I´ve yet to see them aggro anyone before they are actually on top of the plateau, so they should be in AS-range from the centre.
amh
Maintankadonor

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern