Remove Advertisements

Sunwell in 3.0.2 (TL;DR: Nerfwell)

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby sanctifico » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:22 am

caboom wrote:Cleared everything up to KJ(including Mu'ru progression kill \o/) last night in 3 h ...

That's about right now, we did the same on Saturday.
The hardest thing was not killing the dragon before the 3rd portal was up.

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico

Postby Mithos » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:32 pm

Cleared Sunwell in just under 2 hours, including a server crash, an instance fuck up and 2 M'uru wipes due to some important disconnects. WTB some M'uru plate chests :(.
Mithos

Postby Ryu » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:21 am

Mithos wrote:Cleared Sunwell in just under 2 hours, including a server crash, an instance fuck up and 2 M'uru wipes due to some important disconnects. WTB some M'uru plate chests :(.

Hehe I hear ya man, July - Oct: zero chest drops, zero ring drops
Ryu

Postby ehly » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 pm

sanctifico wrote:9/9 BT, would probably put you at Felmyst within a few nights of BT (if not faster)

It depends on how fast people learn stuff.

This is about true for us. We are a casual guild with a limited weekly schedule. We did manage to get 9/9 BT a bit before the patch. The change lets us clear BT easily in 1 evening now. Our first night in sunwell we got Kalecgos down in a few attempts, and Brutallus to 16% on our best. Went back last night and one shot Kalec and Brutallus. Started working on Felmyst :D Our breath caller seems to have a rough time seeing with his UI..but we learned phase 1 and most of phase 2 fairly well. Am hoping tonight with a new person on breaths we will kill her no problem :)

I am actually kinda glad for the nerf. I would rather spend the last few weekends until the expansion working on sunwell, rather than farming BT and nothign else.
ehly

Postby Worldie » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:06 pm

Give him this painting
It shows my "trick" to find where she breaths...

Just look parallel to beams, if he sees felmyst coming in front of him, RUN.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby sanctifico » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Well our second ever Kil'Jaden kill was down with only one Explosion @ 4%.

3/6 Sunwell Pre-Nerf.
sanctifico

Postby ehly » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 am

Worldie wrote:It shows my "trick" to find where she breaths...

Just look parallel to beams, if he sees felmyst coming in front of him, RUN.

Thanks will pass it along to him :) One of our warrior called it last night instead and was able to do fairly well. Took a bit to get down the calls but we got it. 3rd night total in Sunwell ended with 2 ppl getting 8/8 T6 and us wiping on the 'Ledge Boss' :) Hoping next weekend does well for us too.
ehly

Postby inthedrops » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:17 pm

I took some screenshots of wowprogress. That first HP nerf shows a solid measurable blip on Muru but it's nothing compared to the last patch. It's extreme.

inthedrops
Maintankadonor

Postby knaughty » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Anyone else notice a distinct lack of people bother to add "6/6 Sunwell 3.0" to their sigs?

M'uru / KJ post patch are meaningless. And this is coming from someone who was 4/6 pre-patch, and close to getting M'uru down.

We got 6/6... but so will any dedicated raiding guild that had Illidan down or nearly down pre-patch. 2.4 Illidan was harder than anything in 3.0 Sunwell, except maybe KJ himself.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby fafhrd » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:49 pm

My sig is 100% pre-3.0 progression.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Previous

Return to Sunwell Plateau