Remove Advertisements

seal of corruption is BLEH

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:30 am

Mainly because SoB can crit, but can also Miss / dodge / parry / partial resist, while SoV cant.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Macha » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am

Jobah wrote:its like we forgot this is just a game....

and the sad part is, this forum isnt even close to as bad as all the math on elitist jerks forums.

Why is doing math "forgetting this is just a game"? Don't you understand that a lot of people find a lot of fun in doing math?

Question: Why isn't Seal of Blood in contention among the SoV/SoR debates?

Cutting oneself is bad.
Also what worldie said.
Macha

Postby Seraphia » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 am

So if you had a decent amount of hit and expertise, you'd be in good shape with SoBlood, assuming you weren't kicking your own ass with it :) ?
-Seraphia <Slap in the Face> : Doomhammer
Seraphia

Postby Khayne » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:01 am

Well i guess it could be nice if someone would test the SoB tanking again and provide some maths. Atm i´d be kind of careful on that still, but i guess it´s because i´m ret atm. A friend of mine thought i were pullling adds all the time with divine storm or something since my judgements did constantly abit over 1k damage to myself. Damn i love Art of War :D . Then again as prot i´d judge for less and have over half more health,
Khayne

Postby vschiano2008 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:43 am

Knaughty wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Actually white damage has a 1.43 modifier for threat when you have RF running.

I was wondering what toggled "I R A TANK!" threat mode. Thought that might be it.

So it's Defensive Stance / RF / Frost presence / Bear form, I assume?

Moonkin form also works for heroics.

and fury dual 2h tanks can pull it off.
vschiano2008

Previous

Return to WotLK