Remove Advertisements

Black Temple is a Joke After 3.0.2

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Re: Black Temple is a Joke After 3.0.2

Postby Ocin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:31 am

towelliee wrote:TPS was insane for me. I usually avg 1100 TPS on BT with a SD weapon. I was pushing 2500-3000 with Mallet of the Tides while out Warriors were dishing out 4-5k.

i wonder why your threat was so low in comparison?
Ocin

Postby Kardak » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 am

Well yesterday was the first day the servers and instance servers on Qeul'Thalas worked propperly so we hurried down BT to atleast kill the first 3 bosses maybe teron like we normally do on the first day. Normally we then take down teron RoS and Bloodboil second day. Depending on how smooth it goes obviously we take down mother on the third.....

today after 3.0 however we took down the first 6 bosses in 2 hours and 20 minutes. We all rushed down to shat to get our SR gear off the bank and then finished off mother in the last remaining 30 minutes.. at 23:00 we had cleared all the bosses we have killed so far in BT.

We have done attempts at the council before 3.0 and poked council to about 30% hp.. so i am guessing that today we clear to mother and tomorrow we can have our goes at council probably even a kill... then it's "hello Illidan :D"

BT was going to be easier.... but this much.... sheesh...

also had a new max tps record with 4 to 4,5k sustained and spikes well over 5k tps. It was a breeze for me to get passed the warriors in aggro like always but we all did tons of tps.. crazy stuff
Kardak

Previous

Return to Black Temple