Remove Advertisements

safegaurd

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

safegaurd

Postby Orms » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Looking at the warrior trees I noticed the talent 'safeguard'. What prevents the warrior from just constantly intercepting another tank to have a perminant 30% damage reduction (plus hits split between two tanks)?
Orms

Postby Girard-eredar » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:50 pm

Well it reduces there threat by 10% for one. though that may or may not be an issue
Girard-eredar

Postby Garwin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:08 pm

intervene has a 30 second cooldown and a 10 second buff,

no the spell of choise for chaining is vigilance thats a 30 minute buff.

I have warriors clamouring to put it on me running The Eye tonight, mainly because I was using judgement of light.

although creating a chain of it might work between warriors but the main tank looses more threat then he'll gain from the off tank ..

pallys on the other hand .. even with the (de?)buff I lost agro on VR only once at 40% and regained it at 35% till he died due to hammer of wrath.

I really really like judgement of light, it's and amazing offtanking threat judgement that can be swapped out for another if things get silly
Garwin

Postby Girard-eredar » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:04 pm

JoL threat is ridiculous. When we were doing brut the other night, with vigilance on me I had to put HoSalv on me to prevent me from pulling off our warrior tank.
Girard-eredar

Return to WotLK