judge of light still bugged?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Macha » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 am

Other tanks mostly have "lower" threat because their mechanics changed a lot.

For us, nothing really changed at all, that is why we are performing at peak already - for me, all that changed was that I now use other buttons instead of spamming RF.
A warrior tank doing it properly will do about 30% more threat than you do if you use JoJ - far more than you can even put out in theory.
Macha

Postby steadypal » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 am

aye we probably dont out threat warriors, its just that warriors dont have a set rotation yet, and their talent removing CD on shield slam probably messes with it more, after time they'll get used to it, and probably out tps us.
steadypal

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:02 am

steadypal wrote:aye we probably dont out threat warriors, its just that warriors dont have a set rotation yet, and their talent removing CD on shield slam probably messes with it more, after time they'll get used to it, and probably out tps us.

Shield Block: I AM BUFFED
Shield Slam: I DATE SHIELD BLOCK
Sky: I AM FALLING
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:09 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Sky: I AM FALLING

^

I see where this topic is going.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK