SM event doable once every 2 hour (?)

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

SM event doable once every 2 hour (?)

Postby Andox » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:35 am

I recently killed the SM boss. One thing I found strange was that everyone in my group could summon him twice before we ran out of summons. So when I was done I browsed some forums and found this quote:

Have 1 person click it (assign who before hand) to get a candle, then place it in the dirt pile behind, to start the event. It is a daily but there are rumors you can summon once per 2 hours. New: You do NOT have to keep resetting and reclearing the instance to resummon!!!!

Is there anyone who could confirm this?
Andox

Postby kvark » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:37 am

the first time it's both a quest and a daily quest. My group did it 10 times in one go, prolly not an option tomorrow tho
kvark

Postby Shainey » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

kvark wrote:the first time it's both a quest and a daily quest. My group did it 10 times in one go, prolly not an option tomorrow tho

Pretty sure this^^
Shainey

Postby Khisvir » Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Shainey wrote:
kvark wrote:the first time it's both a quest and a daily quest. My group did it 10 times in one go, prolly not an option tomorrow tho

Pretty sure this^^

I can confirm this. Our group of five did it 10 times early in the day, then we went back after server reset, and could only do it 5 times.
Space for rent - reasonable rates
Khisvir

Return to General