Remove Advertisements

[Pitbull] Stack size too small

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

[Pitbull] Stack size too small

Postby Naeldon » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 am

ImageImage

On the above picture I have 5 stacks of SoV on a mob, but the debuff stack number is squashed to the bottom right hand corner, and the time till expire dominates the buff face. I assume this is a Pitbull problem, and I'd like it to be so the stack size is where the timer is but I don't know how.

Can anyone help?
Naeldon

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:56 am

Last time I checked Pitbull doesn't put the time till expiry on the frames. I think it'll be OmniCC if you're using it.

I'll just go have a play around now, I definitely know there's a way to increase the font size for the stacks.
Levantine

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:16 am

TOugh question there, but he's talking about the DoT stack levie, just like deadly poison or inner fire. The stack number is indeed kinda small, but i don't remember if that's a configurable thing. It scales with debuff icon size.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:24 am

Snake-Aes wrote:TOugh question there, but he's talking about the DoT stack levie, just like deadly poison or inner fire. The stack number is indeed kinda small, but i don't remember if that's a configurable thing. It scales with debuff icon size.

It is configurable, I definately remember the option to change the font size, I'm just trying to remember/find where it is. =/
Levantine

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:27 am

FOUND IT!

Target -> Other -> Auras -> the font size slider is immediately above the Frame Debuff Highlight drop-down box.
Levantine

Postby Naeldon » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:05 am

Winner!

Thanks.
Naeldon

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros