Boss names in WOTLK

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Boss names in WOTLK

Postby Consecrator » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:35 am

I hope this is the right spot to post this, if not I apologize. Im setting up the guild website with the new raids we will be doing like Naxx 10 and 25, but do not know the names of all the bosses past Naxx and Malygos (r however its spelled). Are the bosses not out still, or am i just not looking hard enough?

If im just not finding them cause im a moron can someone please write the raid and the boss names out for me real fast? If its to long then a link will be fine and i can check it out after work. Non link preferred if posible so i can do the site while at work

I thank you in advance if anyone actually helps me here.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Levantine » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:47 am

Levantine

Postby Belloc » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:25 am

The only raids currently in the beta are Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos, and Archavron.

The next tier will come in 3.1.
Belloc

Postby Consecrator » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Thank you for those three links. I had already seen them but they dont tell you the boss names. I wasnt sure if they werent available yet thats why i asked here since alot had been in raids on beta and might know. Thanks foir those who relied though, i appreciate it.
When I was 8 years old, I watched my mother kill a spider with a tea cozy. Many years later I would find out that it wasnt a spider, it was my uncle harold.
Consecrator

Postby Kelaan » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:33 pm

If you follow the link to "the nexus" and so forth, you can see what the bosses' names are for each sub-instance. You need more experience surfing Wowhead, as they do that for every dungeon that the info is known for. ;)
Kelaan

Postby Consecrator » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Im looking for 10/25 man raid boss names though, not the instance boss names. Sorry if i wasnt clear, also sorry if they are there also and i didnt see them lol.
Consecrator

Postby Levantine » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 pm

I only linked you raid instances. Pay more attention.
Levantine

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Belloc wrote:The only raids currently in the beta are Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos, and Archavron.

Archavaron?
Lightbeard

Postby Consecrator » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 pm

Levantine wrote:I only linked you raid instances. Pay more attention.

thank you for bringing me back down to earth with the "pay attention" comment, until then I had never done it. And your links did not have any bosses in them, only the raids themselves. this is why i was asking for the boss names if available or to be told that they are not avaiable at this time. But i do appreciate the useless snotty comment, so good job with that
Consecrator

Postby Shamora » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:17 pm

Actually each of those links has the names of the boss listed with a link to that boss. It's in the upper right by the quick facts. Take those plus Naxx and you have the boss that will be out with WotLK.
Hearthstone Arena Stats
Server: PVP US Warsong, Horde - <Orbit>
Main: Keondra, Delver of the Vaults, Lvl 90 Assassination Rogue
Shamora

Postby Levantine » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:40 pm

Consecrator wrote:

thank you for bringing me back down to earth with the "pay attention" comment, until then I had never done it. And your links did not have any bosses in them, only the raids themselves. this is why i was asking for the boss names if available or to be told that they are not avaiable at this time. But i do appreciate the useless snotty comment, so good job with that

Grats on being a lazy prick then.
Levantine

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Belloc wrote:The only raids currently in the beta are Naxx, Sartharion, Malygos, and Archavron.

Archavaron?

Its's the "PvP" boss in Lake Wintergrasp
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Consecrator » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:01 am

Levantine wrote:
Consecrator wrote:

Aww lol, youre mad. Less QQ more Pew Pew
Consecrator

Postby ulushnar » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:03 am

Consecrator wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Consecrator wrote:

Aww lol, youre mad. Less QQ more Pew Pew

How about a little more IQ from you.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:04 am

ILY Ulu.
Levantine

Next

Return to WotLK