Remove Advertisements

Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

Postby adacus79 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:22 am

We did a kara fun run last night and I was letting the warrior tank the packs of mobs outside moroes. well i got bored about 8 seconds into the pull and went in and in about 4 seconds of concecration i pulled all the mobs off him and was tanking them. I cant help but have a sinister satisfaction in this. Then i threw sanc on him and listened to him have a fungasm in vent. that being said we dropped maden in 58 seconds. and prince in 90 somthing I am very happy that we still have a nitch. our aoe threat is still going head and shoulders above. I absolutely love the new fun they added and my warrior brother is doing better than ever.
adacus79

Re: Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

Postby Aranbenjo » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 am

adacus79 wrote:We did a kara fun run last night and I was letting the warrior tank the packs of mobs outside moroes. well i got bored about 8 seconds into the pull and went in and in about 4 seconds of concecration i pulled all the mobs off him and was tanking them. I cant help but have a sinister satisfaction in this. Then i threw sanc on him and listened to him have a fungasm in vent. that being said we dropped maden in 58 seconds. and prince in 90 somthing I am very happy that we still have a nitch. our aoe threat is still going head and shoulders above. I absolutely love the new fun they added and my warrior brother is doing better than ever.

Chain/Mass pulled all the room before morose ... just said " everybody wait here in the steps ... be right back"
The savior of the broken,the beaten and the damned

Aranbenjo.Thunderhorn.EU
Aranbenjo

Re: Selfish satisfaction last night in kara

Postby Helpunot » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:32 am

adacus79 wrote:We did a kara fun run last night and I was letting the warrior tank the packs of mobs outside moroes. well i got bored about 8 seconds into the pull and went in and in about 4 seconds of concecration i pulled all the mobs off him and was tanking them. I cant help but have a sinister satisfaction in this. Then i threw sanc on him and listened to him have a fungasm in vent. that being said we dropped maden in 58 seconds. and prince in 90 somthing I am very happy that we still have a nitch. our aoe threat is still going head and shoulders above. I absolutely love the new fun they added and my warrior brother is doing better than ever.

Yes our aoe threat is still pretty damn good. However, druids swipe is strong enough to pull the main mob I'm tanking off of me even after AS + Hammer + Judge + Exorcism...... I am in sunwell gear, maybe just maybe he was in dps gear but he swiped a couple of times and totally stole the mob I was tanking.
Helpunot

Postby Sabindeus » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 am

THERE IS A STICKY FOR THIS IN GENERAL
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Return to WotLK