Shockadin in angry litchi

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Shockadin in angry litchi

Postby Cearn » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:19 am

I always liked specking shockadin from time to time and have some fun in PvE (well, at least more than as prot). And I just now realized how great Enlightened Judgments is for this playing style. In TBC i managed to kite quite a lot enemies via pursuit of justice, but with the 3.0 Talent Tree it will be even easier considering 20 yard jugding and like 16% additional crit via talents. Has anyone tried this already?
Cearn

Re: Shockadin in angry litchi

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 am

Cearn wrote:I always liked specking shockadin from time to time and have some fun in PvE (well, at least more than as prot). And I just now realized how great Enlightened Judgments is for this playing style. In TBC i managed to kite quite a lot enemies via pursuit of justice, but with the 3.0 Talent Tree it will be even easier considering 20 yard jugding and like 16% additional crit via talents. Has anyone tried this already?
40 yards. Enligthened Judgment will increase Judge range by 30 yards so you can judge from healing radius.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Ashmadai » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:28 pm

It's 40 yard judgement range, and with holy shock on 6 sec CD I could see people having fun doing this, but I think it'll be more like people who are healing in pvp throwing a little extra damage around, and not so much people actually trying to do shockadin dps.
Ashmadai

Postby Chunes » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:32 pm

i've actually seen a fair amount of "nerf shockadin" QQ on the beta forums. I guess specced/geared properly a shockadin is a pretty hard to kill opponent. more of a pain in the ass than a real threat tho.
Chunes

Return to WotLK