Is ghostcrawler going to be at blizzcon?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Vanifae » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:31 pm

Minnerva wrote:Attempt to corner GC with a question that would require for he/she has to answer with something a sex specific answer would only be able to be answered.

I am pretty sure if you can't tell by looking at them it isn't worth asking.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Minnerva wrote:Attempt to corner GC with a question that would require for he/she has to answer with something a sex specific answer would only be able to be answered.
Hir > regular pronouns


lusisia wrote:
moduspwnens wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:yes she is, there was a post on the topci a while ago


Well, I don't want to throw anyone off, but there are no GUARANTEES that it's a "she." i.e., don't go too crazy if the fictionary chick you've been lovin ends up being a fat hairy bald dude.


But I'm not going to Blizzcon! ;)
<-- fat hairy bald dude (sorta =P)
<purrs>
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15548
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Rasmfrackn » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:39 pm

solina wrote:Ever read any of the Peter David Star Trek stuff? Especially Star Trek: New Frontier.

He introduced specific pronouns to handle this: s/he (nomitive) and hir (possessive). It was meant to address an alien race of hermaphradites, but it could work in gender-unknown situations as well.


Yes, but then I'd look like a geek among geeks. :)

I guess I have seen him on a panel... maybe I am a geek.
Rasmfrackn
Dwarf Paladin
Icecrown Server
Eng/Scribe/Masochist
User avatar
Rasmfrackn
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:11 pm

Postby Aldonza » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Rasmfrackn wrote:
solina wrote:Ever read any of the Peter David Star Trek stuff? Especially Star Trek: New Frontier.

He introduced specific pronouns to handle this: s/he (nomitive) and hir (possessive). It was meant to address an alien race of hermaphradites, but it could work in gender-unknown situations as well.


Yes, but then I'd look like a geek among geeks. :)

I guess I have seen him on a panel... maybe I am a geek.


Geeks are hawt.
Image
User avatar
Aldonza
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:26 am

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Aldonza wrote:
Rasmfrackn wrote:
solina wrote:Ever read any of the Peter David Star Trek stuff? Especially Star Trek: New Frontier.

He introduced specific pronouns to handle this: s/he (nomitive) and hir (possessive). It was meant to address an alien race of hermaphradites, but it could work in gender-unknown situations as well.


Yes, but then I'd look like a geek among geeks. :)

I guess I have seen him on a panel... maybe I am a geek.


Geeks are hawt.


lolwut
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Aergis » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Guy or girl, if I see him/her he/she is getting a pink righteous fury shirt.
Image
User avatar
Aergis
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1151
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:37 pm

Postby Aldonza » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.
Image
User avatar
Aldonza
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:26 am

Postby Macha » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Oh noes, an internet female! Let's all doubt their existance, since we can't have icky womenz in the MENS playground.

Why, exactly, does her gender matter again? Sigh
Macha
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:50 pm

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Aergis wrote:Guy or girl, if I see him/her he/she is getting a pink righteous fury shirt.


You'd better have several sizes on you, just in case


To all those able to go and thus going: Make sure to do lots of awesome stuff and take many pictures so those of us on the other coast can live vicariously through you.
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Macha wrote:Oh noes, an internet female! Let's all doubt their existance, since we can't have icky womenz in the MENS playground.

Why, exactly, does her gender matter again? Sigh


Must I give the Birds and Bees lecture?
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Aldonza wrote:<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.


hai2u

a/s/l?
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Vanifae » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Aldonza wrote:<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.

Don't end up like Fenira.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Vanifae wrote:
Aldonza wrote:<--- gamer girl

I find geeks hawt.

Don't end up like Fenira.


who
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Vanifae » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Sabindeus wrote:who

Be thankful you don't know.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby moduspwnens » Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Vanifae wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:who

Be thankful you don't know.


Dude, I stared at your avatar and sig each for like, 15 minutes.
I rule.
moduspwnens
Moderator
 
Posts: 6211
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:28 pm
Location: Shattered Hand

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest