Remove Advertisements

Illidan and Sov/cor

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Illidan and Sov/cor

Postby Celebrator » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Do you think having this dot on him while he transitions will make it so the lock wont get aggro and he'll stay on you?
Just a concern lately
Celebrator 70 Kel'thuzad
Celebrator

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:17 pm

Depends on if the lock sucks or not, Searing Pain spam will easily overrun SoV.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Rustoz » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:25 pm

/target warlock
/cast Blessing of Protection

have had to use this one before.. :?
Rustoz

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Think you got it backwards Rustoz. OP was asking if our dot tick would out-threat the warlock tank for demon phase. I dunno, but I will say that I've had a late consecrate out-threat a warlock but I was fortunate and an elemental shaman jumped ahead of me to take the death and warlock picked it up after shaman died.

I'd like to add that I was in FR gear since I am a Flame tank.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Celebrator » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

I guess if it is a problem I can, I can DS then bop next time
Celebrator 70 Kel'thuzad
Celebrator

Postby Tyaera » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:01 pm

If he's going from human to demon, a single Searing Pain will pull more aggro than a tick or two of SoV/SoCorr.

Going from demon to human, as long as the lock knows when to stop Searing Pain, your DoT, plus Exorcism and Judgement and Hotr (with 3.0) will be more than enough to combat any errant threat.
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:38 pm

psst, Tyae, resize ur avatar :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Return to Black Temple