Remove Advertisements

Librams in 3.0

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Librams in 3.0

Postby Droaeth-The sha'tar » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:11 am

With the upcoming changes to our spec and our gear for said spec what would be the best tanking libram for someone who hasn't downed/got the Mother Sharraz libram? Atm im using the 2.3 badge libram and since SOV is becoming our best Threat seal, SOR isn't as great for tanking so that libram isn't that greta anymore. I have the blue libram from Sethhik that increase damage done by consecrate)one of our main aggro spells ) and also the 15 badge libram (for ze block rating!).

Any suggestions which i should use? Im think the consecrate one myself but im not sure.
Droaeth-The sha'tar

Postby Worldie » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:14 am

If you don't have access to Shahraz libram, i'd honestly go for consecration libram.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Droaeth-The sha'tar » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 am

Thanks mate for the advice.

My guild is up to Mother sharraz in BT so hopfully i can be there when she dies :D
Droaeth-The sha'tar

Postby kvark » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 am

annoying how that libram never drops :(
kvark

Postby Io.Draco » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:07 am

I had it drop twice and didn't take it before I knew we would have a version of Shield Slam...
Io.Draco

Postby Omatre » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:50 am

It hasn't dropped for you guys? :(

I got mine 2nd kill, and I think all the holy guys have one now too.
Omatre

Postby Helpunot » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:25 am

I didnt want to take it when it dropped but my guild made me. I was trying to save my PR for t6 stuff.... now I am glad they made me take it.
Helpunot

Postby Candiru » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:04 am

Helpunot wrote:I didnt want to take it when it dropped but my guild made me. I was trying to save my PR for t6 stuff.... now I am glad they made me take it.

If no-one else wants the item, shouldn't it cost you a negligible amount of DKP to get it?
Candiru

Postby sahiel » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:05 am

Dropped for me on our first kill and I snatched it up, great for RoS even if you use it for nothing else, and with the 3.0/LK changes even better all round now. Previously i'd used the blue consc. Libram that Worldie mentioned, sad that there really wasn't anything else worth putting on until the Mother one.
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:12 am

Candiru wrote:If no-one else wants the item, shouldn't it cost you a negligible amount of DKP to get it?

Some people use systems that don't discount for items that would otherwise be sharded.

This prevents people from "gaming" the system by pretending to not want a thing so they can get it for cheap.

I'm of the opinion that such systems punish people for taking situational side grades and the like, leaving them poorly prepared for those situational, uh, situations, but maybe that's just me.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Macha » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:14 am

Omatre wrote:It hasn't dropped for you guys? :(

I got mine 2nd kill, and I think all the holy guys have one now too.

It drops all the time. Every second week.
It's pretty annoying.
Macha

Postby Melathys » Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 am

fuzzygeek wrote:
Candiru wrote:If no-one else wants the item, shouldn't it cost you a negligible amount of DKP to get it?

Some people use systems that don't discount for items that would otherwise be sharded.

This prevents people from "gaming" the system by pretending to not want a thing so they can get it for cheap.

I'm of the opinion that such systems punish people for taking situational side grades and the like, leaving them poorly prepared for those situational, uh, situations, but maybe that's just me.

thus is why I've never joined a "serious" guild. I was actually considering apping to a t6 guild. I found out they had a one upgrade per run policy. In hyjal, the guild MT got an offspec (healing) upgrade. Then hammer of judgement dropped, and they sharded it because the MT had already gotten an upgrade. That was the end of my consideration of a "serious" guild. People too caught up in loot to let friends get upgrades, even if it results in a shard. Upgrade >>>>>>>>>>>> shard, no matter the case.
Melathys

Postby Andryana » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am

Melathys wrote:thus is why I've never joined a "serious" guild. I was actually considering apping to a t6 guild. I found out they had a one upgrade per run policy. In hyjal, the guild MT got an offspec (healing) upgrade. Then hammer of judgement dropped, and they sharded it because the MT had already gotten an upgrade. That was the end of my consideration of a "serious" guild. People too caught up in loot to let friends get upgrades, even if it results in a shard. Upgrade >>>>>>>>>>>> shard, no matter the case.

Whoa that's just silly, instead of giving him the upgrade they would rather shard it just because he had a drop before?

Just stupid, imo.
Andryana

Postby Fridmarr » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 am

Melathys wrote:
fuzzygeek wrote:

thus is why I've never joined a "serious" guild. I was actually considering apping to a t6 guild. I found out they had a one upgrade per run policy. In hyjal, the guild MT got an offspec (healing) upgrade. Then hammer of judgement dropped, and they sharded it because the MT had already gotten an upgrade. That was the end of my consideration of a "serious" guild. People too caught up in loot to let friends get upgrades, even if it results in a shard. Upgrade >>>>>>>>>>>> shard, no matter the case.

There's not really a connection between serious guilds and loot policies other than they tend to be organized. Stupid ideas are stupid but that doesn't mean it's common among serious guilds.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Spiggless » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 am

Melathys wrote:thus is why I've never joined a "serious" guild. I was actually considering apping to a t6 guild. I found out they had a one upgrade per run policy. In hyjal, the guild MT got an offspec (healing) upgrade. Then hammer of judgement dropped, and they sharded it because the MT had already gotten an upgrade. That was the end of my consideration of a "serious" guild. People too caught up in loot to let friends get upgrades, even if it results in a shard. Upgrade >>>>>>>>>>>> shard, no matter the case.

OK, that's just ridiculous and is deserving of punching someone in the cock sucker.
Spiggless

Next

Return to WotLK