Remove Advertisements

So you just became king/queen of....

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

Child-bearing Hips
45
46%
Mudkipz
11
11%
Bacon
16
16%
lolcats
11
11%
LORELOL
6
6%
ohai
9
9%
 
Total votes : 98

Postby unlimit » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 am

Vanifae wrote:
Voxe wrote:
Vanifae wrote:Can I be queen now?


depends..... butt secks?

I am more dignified then that.
I declare you queen.

:/
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
Image
Image
User avatar
unlimit
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:49 am
Location: Roseville, CA

Postby Ruex » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:33 pm

You do not have the right for this. Not even Worldie has that power here.

This right is reserved for Invis alone, for this is her realm
___________________________________
Mouths to Pay and Bills to Feed.
Ruex
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 pm
Location: Pretty Hate Machine, Niagara Falls, Canada

Postby anthony » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:54 pm

Ruex wrote:You do not have the right for this. Not even Worldie has that power here.

This right is reserved for Invis alone, for this is her realm


but isnt she(he) ruler of this realm then she is the only queen and so there cannot be another one, only another princess.
Chat-killer at your service.
User avatar
anthony
 
Posts: 2121
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:17 am

Postby Omatre » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:10 pm

Vanifae failed the internet CBH test:

Why? Because said CBH are not available. Look at the left hand in the picture.
Image
Image
Omatre
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:00 am
Location: USA

Postby Barathorn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:37 am

Vanifae is making me laugh.

You lot are making me laugh.

Ignorance really is bliss isn't it.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Alanshue » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 am

Barathorn wrote:Vanifae is making me laugh.

You lot are making me laugh.

Ignorance really is bliss isn't it.


I'm wondering when we should start posting real pics of van, for all the world to see (again).
User avatar
Alanshue
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Barathorn » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 am

Alanshue wrote:
Barathorn wrote:Vanifae is making me laugh.

You lot are making me laugh.

Ignorance really is bliss isn't it.


I'm wondering when we should start posting real pics of van, for all the world to see (again).


Depends on 'real'.

I find this very amusing.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7100
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Alanshue » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:49 am

Barathorn wrote:
Depends on 'real'.

I find this very amusing.


Real, as in a picture from van's real photobucket account.
User avatar
Alanshue
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:07 pm
Location: Australia

Postby Palafix » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:50 am

Image
User avatar
Palafix
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Postby Panzerdin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 am

Image

Edited in less screen-breaking Bacon.
User avatar
Panzerdin
 
Posts: 5504
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: On a picket line, protesting against the changes to Maintankadin

Postby Grenmaju » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 am

Has perved Vanifae photobucket.....

:oops: please have my babys ._. :oops:


I think i can now die happy........
Image
User avatar
Grenmaju
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:23 pm

Postby Elsie » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Arthuria wrote:
Ruex wrote:If Vanifae is going to be queen of CBH, I want to see that she has the goods before the corination. I mean, to be Queen of CBH, and not to have CBH should be treason.

SS or it doesn't happen.

that would be like Hitler saying that the greatest race are big have blond hair and blue eyes and hated Jews while himself was short, had black hair and was a Jew

I see no conflict.
User avatar
Elsie
 
Posts: 3819
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Postby Fenira » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:48 pm

Voted
Image
User avatar
Fenira
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Postby Falibard » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm

I approve of Unlimit's submissions.
User avatar
Falibard
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:16 am

Postby Fenira » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:25 pm

May I become queen of CBH?
Image
User avatar
Fenira
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:22 am
Location: Ontario Canada

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Daeva001 and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Daeva001 and 1 guest