lolcats
11%
LORELOL
6%
ohai
9%

Total votes : 98

Postby Ruex » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:30 am

Tell ya what, lets keep this Godwyn free for now and move on?
Come one Vanifae, lets see the CBH!

Postby fafhrd » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:48 am

Vanifae wrote:
QuantumDelta wrote:All Hail Vanifae!

I promise that my reign will be long and bountiful.

bouncyful
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Aelissa » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 am

If I were King, anyone invoking Godwin's Law would be forced to watch human male dance animations, accompanied by Abba's Dancing Queen, for a period of 24 hours.
Aelissa

Postby Omatre » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:18 am

As King, I hereby demand that all bacon shipments be tripled, and of that tripled shipment, 98% would be delivered to me, with a second shipment of eggs to supplement said bacon influx.

You will all then be forced to watch me eat said bacon while I step on your heads with FMRP's (Fook Me Red Pump's).

All women don't need CBH's. I have enough kids thanks. Just the ability to swang that thang and we'll call it even
Omatre

Postby Vanifae » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:36 am

Ruex wrote:Tell ya what, lets keep this Godwyn free for now and move on?

Child bearing hips eh?

Butt sex lol.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Barathorn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:41 am

I would force anyone I took a dislike to to be locked in a room for 24 hours while having Barry 'Bignose' manilow played to them.

Then I would abdicate and put Vanifae and Ulushnar in charge.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 am

Barathorn wrote:I would force anyone I took a dislike to to be locked in a room for 24 hours while having Barry 'Bignose' manilow played to them.

You are a sick and evil person.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Vanifae » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:55 am

Barathorn wrote:I would force anyone I took a dislike to to be locked in a room for 24 hours while having Barry 'Bignose' manilow played to them.

I will support this endeavor.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby unlimit » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 am

Vanifae wrote:
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:32 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Barathorn wrote:I would force anyone I took a dislike to to be locked in a room for 24 hours while having Barry 'Bignose' Manilow played to them.

You are a sick and evil person.

Why thank you. I would make people think that times were bad, then show them just how bad times could be MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go forth my friends and bring forth the large nosed one!
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Pfife » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 am

I would be the Grand Emperor King of teh intarwebs and immediately pass a few laws:

1. CBH for all who want them

2. http://xkcd.com/ (or http://xkcd.com/481/ if date >= 9/29/08 ) must be a part of all web browsers

3. If you post or contribute on a regular and consistent basis on 4chan, you are not allowed to try and make an argument that you are intelligent anywhere on the internet for three months after your last post or contribution

4. all mems are to be cleared off the internet and pop culture in general (including any "I remember the __" shows on VH1) after the age of 5 (or possibly younger, whatever is necessary to get Numa Numa off immediately), appeals may be made if more than 20% of the internet population still finds it relevant and humorous or if more than 50% wish to give it "classic" status

5. posting in any WOW forum will require the poster to use a lv 50 or above character, no more lv 1 alts just to save your main's reputation while you are being an ass

6. EA is now required to use Steam for all their computer products, all DRM software shall be deleted and their developers thrown into a live volcano or the EA management will be beheaded with an organ grinder, then their heads will be chopped off with a dull axe (yes, the other head will be taken off first)

7. "Proper Message Board Posting" will be a required class for all third graders

8. all viral videos, pictures, stories ect distributed via e-mail must also contain a link to the snopes article that proves it to be false (if such an article exists)

9. people running spam companies, organizations or services will be shot, out of a cannon, into the sun

10. all sites that claim to have "free ringtones" but make it clear they do not five seconds after the page loads will be shut down and their management will be publicly humiliated

11. everybody must show proof of a high IQ (exact number yet to be determined) before editing Wikipedia and all information can only be posted with proof of source

12. all browsers will have an extra button to block all Google adds, including Google Chrome

13. anybody who refuses to acknowledge that they have acted stupidly, ignorantly or have been misinformed (or just plain screwed up) on the internet will be banned for a full year on the first instance, and banished completely after the second (the Grand Emperor King will not be immune to this law)

14. any persons or organizations that have made money off of "make your _____ bigger" spam e-mails must immediately surrender all profits to homeless shelters and soup kitchens and contribute 10,000 hours of community service (per individual in the case of an organization)

15. all laws are subject to change, deletion and expansion by majority vote of the internet population. Laws may also be added by majority vote of 66.67% or more
Ghostcrawler: Right. If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.
Pfife

Postby Aarek » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Pfife wrote:15. all laws are subject to change, deletion and expansion by majority vote of the internet population. Laws may also be added by majority vote of 66.67% or more

Sadly, the internet majority is the ones that want all that stupid stuff you just outlawed.

Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'.
Aarek

Postby Spectrum » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 pm

Rule #1: No politics on the interwebs.

Rule #2: Rules 34 and 35 must be explored and cataloged.
Spectrum
Maintankadonor

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm

Vanifae wrote:

Child bearing hips eh?

Butt sex lol.

those CBh's fail
Lightbeard

Postby Vanifae » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:50 pm

No milkshake for you.
Vanifae

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum