Remove Advertisements

Overused Models?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Overused Models?

Postby Spiggless » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 pm

It seems that they're using the same models over and over for not only different types of the same armor class (phys dps vs tank), but also in different raids entirely... That kinda annoys me if they aren't placeholders. Instead of reusing the models to keep you looking like a clown, why not just make it different but still fit the look?

Naxx
Chamber of Aspects
Spiggless

Postby gmf1 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:52 pm

All the models are the same yes, i had a winge about this but im over it now. It makes it so that we always match, which is nice, in bc we have so many different pieces we look like tools most of the time.

Secondly the less time spend on making models the more time they can focus on other stuff which i think will benefit the game more than different models.

I would have liked a more pally looking gear but as we now have to share we will just have to deal till we get out tier sets.

If they made the models different, you would have people going, that piece looks better on a pally you cant need it, its mine ect.
gmf1
Maintankadonor

Postby Spiggless » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:55 pm

When we're mixing tier and universal plate we'll just be mixing shiny and evil won't we? Making the non-set plate continue to match is fine, just as long as it looks a little different while still matching. But I do see what you mean by them having more time for other stuff.
Spiggless

Postby Richter » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:01 pm

/salute
Richter

Postby Spiggless » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:07 pm

I love that guy!
Spiggless

Return to WotLK