Anyone else hate the T3/T7 look?

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Anyone else hate the T3/T7 look?

Postby Juugimus » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:49 pm

I hated the T3 look before and even though the colors look a little better, I still don't like it. I don't want autobot wings or space goggles on my paladin!

Our set should have looked like the Dreadnaught, I mean it WAS the Ashbringer's armor iirc.

I know it's minor but am I alone here?

p.s.

The stats are sexy so I will be happily wearing it, if only I could hide the shoulders like we can the helm.

Pallies do it in the Light
Juugimus
Maintankadonor

Postby Sonic » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Well I think the recolor looks better thant the t3 version. But it's sorta like the T5 stuff. pvp recolor T5 was ok but still not a very good looking armor.

Granted we haven't seen what t8 or t9 is going to look like. We cna be gaurenteed though that you'll be thinking more highly of t3/7 once 8 and 9 are out. :p
Last edited by Sonic on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sonic

Postby Arjuna » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Search of the day: Beta

Search found 804 matches
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Spiggless » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm

I liked THIS recolor much better than the one they're using currently, even though the current one IS better than t3. Still bites.
Spiggless

Postby Mavrix » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Except they've said in the past on more than one occasion that they do plan to stick with the T3 models for Naxx loot since it fits the "feel" and "theme" of the instance and since it is, after all is said and done, the same place, just updated.
If necessity is the mother of invention, laziness must be the father.

Mavrix

Dalaran

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Mavrix
Mavrix

Postby Arjuna » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Mavrix wrote:Except they've said in the past on more than one occasion that they do plan to stick with the T3 models for Naxx loot since it fits the "feel" and "theme" of the instance and since it is, after all is said and done, the same place, just updated.

I'm sorry, but I'd like to see some kind of source about that, I haven't seen anything about it and I've been checking the info for quite some time...

and too bad for warlocks then, Tusken Raiders 2.0...

[edit]: forgot the search: oops

No topics or posts met your search criteria
Arjuna

Postby Spiggless » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:48 pm

I really like the warlock t7, it looks incredible. T3 colors kinda blew.
Spiggless

Postby Braundo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:50 pm

Arjuna wrote:
Mavrix wrote:Except they've said in the past on more than one occasion that they do plan to stick with the T3 models for Naxx loot since it fits the "feel" and "theme" of the instance and since it is, after all is said and done, the same place, just updated.

I'm sorry, but I'd like to see some kind of source about that, I haven't seen anything about it and I've been checking the info for quite some time...

I remember reading it too, quite a while back.

Additionally, the T7 sets have the same names as the T3 sets, only with "Valorous" at the beginning. Our set is the "Valorous Redemption Armor," for example.
Braundo
Maintankadonor

Postby Arjuna » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Spiggless wrote:I liked THIS recolor much better than the one they're using currently, even though the current one IS better than t3. Still bites.

just hope they arent gonna use this skin for us though...my female belf pally would feel a bit...exposed...

search: gay

Search found 101 matches
Arjuna

Postby Palizangetsu » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

i hate it but we will have our own theme "Go Go Pally Rangers" -.- o wells sure its nice to have good looking gear but frankly i dont really care about the looks whatever has the best stats i will be wearing even if i look like a powerpuff girl -.-
Palizangetsu

Postby Palizangetsu » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

i hate it but we will have our own theme "Go Go Pally Rangers" -.- o wells sure its nice to have good looking gear but frankly i dont really care about the looks whatever has the best stats i will be wearing even if i look like a powerpuff girl -.-
Palizangetsu

Postby Spiggless » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:01 pm

Arjuna wrote:
Spiggless wrote:I liked THIS recolor much better than the one they're using currently, even though the current one IS better than t3. Still bites.

just hope they arent gonna use this skin for us though...my female belf pally would feel a bit...exposed...

search: gay

Search found 101 matches

These shoulders will make me hate myself as much as the t4 ones did... (I'm a bit odd in the sense that i like t5, no?)
Spiggless

Postby Palizangetsu » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:04 pm

i think t6 was the only half decent set since t2 biggest issue with t6 is the helm -.- but o wells i still wear it and show it just cuz it is t6
Palizangetsu

Postby Spiggless » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Palizangetsu wrote:i think t6 was the only half decent set since t2 biggest issue with t6 is the helm -.- but o wells i still wear it and show it just cuz it is t6

I love the halo!
Spiggless

Postby Notorius101 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Arjuna wrote:

and too bad for warlocks then, Tusken Raiders 2.0...

[edit]: forgot the search: oops

No topics or posts met your search criteria

Bornakk wrote:We have said that we really thought these armor models worked perfectly for coming out of this dungeon and we plan to reuse them for the "updated" version in Wrath of the Lich King.

As far as the actual statistics are concerns, I wouldn't expect them to remain anything like the original Tier 3 version.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0628&sid=1

There's the thread they said they'll keep the same models
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Notorius101

Next

Return to WotLK