Remove Advertisements

PTR 3.0 Available Now.

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Alanyor » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:24 am

Caelia wrote:curator was down BEFORE first evocate.


Is that something special for you? :p
Alanyor <Bloodhound Gang> - EU-Nera'thor - http://www.alanyor.blogspot.com
Originator of 10 Paladin Karazhan, 10 Paladin Zul'Aman and 8 Paladin Naxxramas
Alanyor
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:42 am

Postby Braundo » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:29 am

Kind of a small funny thing, I have the Alliance 60% pally mount in my mounts list.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1512/pony2gd4.png
User avatar
Braundo
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 am
Location: Wiping your raids

Postby Andox » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:32 am

Braundo wrote:Kind of a small funny thing, I have the Alliance 60% pally mount in my mounts list.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1512/pony2gd4.png


We have the Horde mount aswell. Some strange bug.

Anyone remember the PTR ages ago, when you could instant mount, even in combat, on a Black War Kodo by Judging SoR?
User avatar
Andox
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am

Postby Caelia » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:36 am

Alanyor wrote:
Caelia wrote:curator was down BEFORE first evocate.


Is that something special for you? :p

with 5 dps, 1 in greens yes.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
User avatar
Caelia
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:27 am
Location: Calgary

Postby enbee » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 am

Andox wrote:
Braundo wrote:Kind of a small funny thing, I have the Alliance 60% pally mount in my mounts list.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1512/pony2gd4.png


We have the Horde mount aswell. Some strange bug.

Anyone remember the PTR ages ago, when you could instant mount, even in combat, on a Black War Kodo by Judging SoR?


it was only 1 rank of SoR though, rank4 I believe, and back then no one really judged much, it was pre 1.9, so I was surprised anyone even found that bug out, and not surprised at all the devs missed it :)
Image
LoL, a paladin tank!
User avatar
enbee
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:18 am

Previous

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest
?php } else { ?