Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

What day/Time range would you prefer (EASTERN STANDARD TIME)

Poll ended at Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 pm

Friday 8-10pm
16
44%
Saturday 2-4pm
5
14%
Saturday 8-10pm
5
14%
Sunday 2-4pm
10
28%
 
Total votes : 36

Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guilds)

Postby Mortehl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:47 am

I think we have a unique opportunity for the Maintankadin community at large. I'd say a solid majority of those of us who did manage to get onto the beta are all on Northrend. We're all spread all over the map (and globe for my European friends), but for this one time we're all on the same server.

We should (assuming the @#%@#%@#% server comes up) arrange to meet up at a spot as a group and get a screen-shot for the website.

What do you guys/gals think?
Last edited by Mortehl on Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl
Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Naxx 10 prepping for Naxx 25

Re: Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guild

Postby honorshammer » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:48 am

Mortehl wrote:I think we have a unique opportunity for the Maintankadin community at large. I'd say a solid majority of those of us who did manage to get onto the beta are all on Northrend. We're all spread all over the map (and globe for my European friends), but for this one time we're all on the same server.

We should (assuming the @#%@#%@#% server comes up) arrange to meet up at a spot as a group and get a screen-shot for the website.

What do you guys/gals think?


I'm sooo in. Just pick a spot even us newbies can go to.

Like under the giant lion at SW Harbor. Edit: That might be a little hard for Months Ahead. Maybe at the Dark Portal since it's a Sanctuary.
Last edited by honorshammer on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
honorshammer
Moderator
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:35 am
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guild

Postby Mortehl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

Honorshammer wrote:
Mortehl wrote:I think we have a unique opportunity for the Maintankadin community at large. I'd say a solid majority of those of us who did manage to get onto the beta are all on Northrend. We're all spread all over the map (and globe for my European friends), but for this one time we're all on the same server.

We should (assuming the @#%@#%@#% server comes up) arrange to meet up at a spot as a group and get a screen-shot for the website.

What do you guys/gals think?


I'm sooo in. Just pick a spot even us newbies can go to.

Like under the giant lion at SW Harbor.


It has to be a neutral location so both Horde and Alliance can easily get there.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl
Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Naxx 10 prepping for Naxx 25

Re: Months ahead and Order of the Silver Hand (+ other guild

Postby Andox » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

Honorshammer wrote:
Mortehl wrote:I think we have a unique opportunity for the Maintankadin community at large. I'd say a solid majority of those of us who did manage to get onto the beta are all on Northrend. We're all spread all over the map (and globe for my European friends), but for this one time we're all on the same server.

We should (assuming the @#%@#%@#% server comes up) arrange to meet up at a spot as a group and get a screen-shot for the website.

What do you guys/gals think?


I'm sooo in. Just pick a spot even us newbies can go to.

Like under the giant lion at SW Harbor.


Thats a pretty nice view :wink:
User avatar
Andox
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am

Postby Selinaria » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

Hugely in favor of this!
Selinaria was suddenly surrounded by a gang of sharks, a cracked bat as her only protection!
Image
User avatar
Selinaria
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:55 am
Location: Burlington,Ontario, Canada

Postby guillex » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:49 am

I'm game. Just lemme know when (server time or something centralized), and I'll be there, rain or shi... oh wait.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:51 am

Somewhere not on Northrend so we can avoid the horrible doom imo

tell me when and where and I'll be there
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Jensaarai » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:54 am

I'm there. Sometime at night or on the weekend so I'm not at work kk :twisted:
Jensaarai - 85 Prot Paladin (Lost Isles - US)
Endüre - 85 Prot Warrior (Lost Isles - US)
User avatar
Jensaarai
 
Posts: 760
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:44 pm
Location: Yorba Linda, CA

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:58 am

Jensaarai wrote:I'm there. Sometime at night or on the weekend so I'm not at work kk :twisted:


same
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 am

Sabindeus wrote:Somewhere not on Northrend so we can avoid the horrible doom imo

tell me when and where and I'll be there
This.
Image
The Seeker.
User avatar
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4529
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 8:53 am
Location: Malorne

Postby d503 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Jensaarai wrote:I'm there. Sometime at night or on the weekend so I'm not at work kk :twisted:


What he said...perhaps a poll is in order?
User avatar
d503
 
Posts: 574
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Location: Northern California, US

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 pm

we should go to ebon hold for maximum irony
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10494
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Postby guillex » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:03 pm

Sabindeus wrote:we should go to ebon hold for maximum irony


Hah!

That'd be awesome!
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Baelor » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 pm

Do it in front of the Dark Portal, on the Outland side.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
User avatar
Baelor
Moderator
 
Posts: 2677
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:42 am
Location: New York

Postby Mortehl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:32 pm

I'll start a poll after a bit. I want to see some of the belfadins say they're into the idea because that'll effect things a bit.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl
Moderator
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:25 am
Location: Naxx 10 prepping for Naxx 25

Next

Return to WotLK

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest