PTR 3.0 Available Now.

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Caelia » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Anyone on US-PVP im in channel maintankadin if you wanna join.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby Invisusira » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:06 pm

I was on just a couple mins ago, but am going to bed now lol.

Invisusira and Atraira on US PvP (and PvE too).
Invisusira

Postby Andox » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:35 am

Ret dmg is awesome. Just attacked a doll with CS, DS and Judgement. But holy fuck. SoV was uber as ret. The judgement critted over 2.5k each time. It always critted! Bug?
Andox

Postby Jaedyn » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:55 am

Went back and tested it on Cairne twice. Both attempts yielded a crushing blow. Yippee.
Jaedyn

Postby InspiredOgre » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:01 am

moduspwnens wrote:It's not a bug. She's the leader of the Forsaken. She's all-powerful.

OR, already 83?

You all do know they are gonna scale em up, they have to, they dont ever want the faction bosses to be LoLfarm.
Protection Paladin Ludux...
Death Knight Ludeux...
Enchanter Ludus...
of Nazgrel

Death Knight Ludeux of Northrend

Paladin Ludeux of Murmur
InspiredOgre

Postby Jaedyn » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:09 am

InspiredOgre wrote:
moduspwnens wrote:It's not a bug. She's the leader of the Forsaken. She's all-powerful.

OR, already 83?

You all do know they are gonna scale em up, they have to, they dont ever want the faction bosses to be LoLfarm.

Better safe than sorry. And no offense, most bosses are LoLFarm at the level cap anyway.
Jaedyn

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:18 am

Since i can't log on the PTR due to the beta bug, anyone can tell me if Seal of Corruption/Martyr is available?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Mutley » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:22 am

Worldie wrote:Since i can't log on the PTR due to the beta bug, anyone can tell me if Seal of Corruption/Martyr is available?

SoCorruption is available. Don't know about martyr, but I guess it is.
Mutley
Vek'nilash EU
Mutley

Postby ulushnar » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:24 am

Mutley wrote:
Worldie wrote:Since i can't log on the PTR due to the beta bug, anyone can tell me if Seal of Corruption/Martyr is available?

SoCorruption is available, don't know about martyr.

If one's available then the other will be, i assume.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:28 am

Good, good.

I'm not sure how much i'm happy for it to go live but well...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby ulushnar » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:36 am

Worldie wrote:Good, good.

I'm not sure how much i'm happy for it to go live but well...

Why not? HotR + SoV's such a powerful combo it'd be just darn unfair not to give it to the Horde as well.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:38 am

I was referring to the patch itself.

It's probably going to kill the raiding for both my guilds.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby ulushnar » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:44 am

Worldie wrote:I was referring to the patch itself.

It's probably going to kill the raiding for both my guilds.

It'd probably do the same for us, but I think Warhammer's gonna do it first.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 am

Noone in both guilds care for warhammer, the ones who did already "left" raiding since month.

Maybe the chance to "test" the new skills/talents will keep the morale up since there's no "Lolwelfarer14epix" like in 2.0

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Andox » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:46 am

I can confirm that Matyr is in. Tested it this morning.

Also, I was so lucky. I ended up at hitting exactly 490 defense, very very nice. That mean that I can continue to run ZA, and see what the last chest drop. Strange that noone datamined that yet thou...
Andox

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK