Remove Advertisements

Conducting a bit of a poll...

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby fafhrd » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:53 pm

sounds like you really wanted to say "hey, this person i work with is really dumb and i'm annoyed at her".

which is fine, i'd be annoyed at her too :D

did you actually have to put the ads out, or could you just tell her to go away?
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Khisvir » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:56 am

fafhrd wrote:sounds like you really wanted to say "hey, this person i work with is really dumb and i'm annoyed at her".

Summed up in a nutshell,

fafhrd wrote:did you actually have to put the ads out, or could you just tell her to go away?

Yes to the first...but I have said the second on a different occasion.
Space for rent - reasonable rates
Khisvir

Postby Barathorn » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 am

I would have stabbed her in the foot with a pitchfork. She would have learnt her lesson then.

I get this all the time, and my answer is always the same, 'Why are you trying to make my day shit as well as yours because you cannot do your job properly?'

People usually get the point. Otherwise I just send them an email of a lolcat, generally one of the Fail ones.

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Khisvir » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:55 am

Barathorn wrote:I would have stabbed her in the foot with a pitchfork. She would have learnt her lesson then.

I get this all the time, and my answer is always the same, 'Why are you trying to make my day shit as well as yours because you cannot do your job properly?'

People usually get the point. Otherwise I just send them an email of a lolcat, generally one of the Fail ones.

Barathorn

Wouldn't be the foot I'd aim for... :wink:
Space for rent - reasonable rates
Khisvir

Re: Conducting a bit of a poll...

Postby Losbullitt » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:34 am

Khisvir wrote:Let's say there is a deadline for a certain something, and that deadlline is Friday.

1) Would you think it's acceptable for someone to bring something in the following Wednesday, five days afterwards?

2) If you were the individual bringing in that something five days after the supposed deadline, would you be surprised if everyone everyone else in the building was angry at you?

1) yes

2) no
Losbullitt

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum