Mother Shahraz

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Ankiseth » Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 am

sorry. what? Was AFK taking saber lashes. Is she dead yet?
Ankiseth

Postby Seloei » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:28 pm

One time i died out of a saber lash, was not near the computer and when i came back to someone yelling at me on vent (speakers) found that i was waiting to be combat resed and rogues were evasion tanking :P

afk is not always good =s
Seloei

Postby Karador » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:43 am

Had a OT's WOW freeze on him one night but he was still in the game so we told him not to crash out and log back in till the fight was over.... WEnt off without a hitch lol.

But yea, Tabbing out while OT'ing can be bad lol. /guilty
Karador

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:33 am

What do warriors do that I can't other than shield wall and maybe last stand? Trying to figure out why I've been captain of the failboat recently after being MT for the first two kills we had on her. Pretty sure I'm using the same gear now as then plus a couple more T6 pieces.

Maybe I forgot to steal myself a commanding shout and/or imp, but that shouldn't make the difference between my dying and not...

Maybe it's time to give up the SA spec two weeks early and go back to a proper 49/12 spec. Ardent Defender would just get leapfrogged though, so I don't see how that would help.

EDIT: If my sig doesn't have me at 32% dodge, then it's not the boss tanking set and you'll need to look at armory.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 am

Telling how you die might help.

Consider that SW and LS do play a big role here: 2-3 tank healers teleported and you are in for a world of hurt.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:48 pm

Three hits in a row is how I die everytime I die.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:52 pm

More stam then :D
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jerey-Darkspear » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Oi. Random loot is random ftl.

Ah well, I'll stop trying to pretend I can tank hard shit in my gear and stick to the trash. Least it goes by faster.
Jerey-Darkspear

Postby Worldie » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:28 pm

I just went and checked your gear. While it's fine, it's not optimal for Shahraz. You lack HP to survive a burst. Get 21-22k HP buffed for her and it should be better.

Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tyaera » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:30 pm

Seloei wrote:One time i died out of a saber lash, was not near the computer and when i came back to someone yelling at me on vent (speakers) found that i was waiting to be combat resed and rogues were evasion tanking :P

well thats just retarded

battle rezzing a tank because all of the tanks are dead, on a non-tauntable and transition-less boss, is just retarded
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:57 pm

Tyaera wrote:
Seloei wrote:One time i died out of a saber lash, was not near the computer and when i came back to someone yelling at me on vent (speakers) found that i was waiting to be combat resed and rogues were evasion tanking :P

well thats just retarded

battle rezzing a tank because all of the tanks are dead, on a non-tauntable and transition-less boss, is just retarded

Well I'd imagine that the rogues were evasion tanking the lashes until he could be rezzed to take over again. I don't think the rest of the tanks were dead.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Tyaera » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 pm

also possible :)
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Previous

Return to Black Temple