Remove Advertisements

Picking up Hydross adds

Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Fathom-Lord, Tidewalker, Vashj

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Picking up Hydross adds

Postby Dendrah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Hey!

Yesterday against all odds I was OT'ing the adds on Hydross. I was supposed to pick them all up and gather them on the boss for AoE.

I had however enormous problems to collect the guys. They seemed to run off for a healer as soon as the spawned. I could not keep even 2 of them.

Is it possible for me to pick up all 4 adds with my consecration? What amount of spelldamage do I need for that?

When our feral DPS grabbed his tanking gear and our second main tank helped out we did better. Was it my lack of skill or is it just really hard to collect them all? Anyway it was the first time we tried Hydross and we killed im on the 4th try. I just wanna do better next time.
Dendrah

Postby Voxe » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 am

Through yer holy frizbee at them and Judge the one you don't hit for righteousness, get this right and you got all 4.

if not, you can always RD the others of any healers (or DPS)
Voxe

Postby Dendrah » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:46 am

Problem after taunt is that before they are on me and in my consecration they run off agian to the next healer/DPS.
Dendrah

Postby anthony » Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:13 am

Dendrah wrote:Problem after taunt is that before they are on me and in my consecration they run off agian to the next healer/DPS.

try stunning them or yelling at the dps to give you a few secs to get aggro
Chat-killer at your service.
anthony

Postby Uthadanin » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Downed hydross twice now, We bring 6 tanks (and I don't know why)...

2 pally tanks, 3 warriors 1 druid..

But anyways when the adds spawn, I toss my sheild and tab rd on the one running away. I keep this one as my target, when he reaches me and the three other adds, I hammer of justice, drop a rank 6 consecrate, and voila. I have all 4 adds every time. the other tanks of course complain, but it gets the job done.
Uthadanin

Return to Serpentshrine Cavern