Kalecgos Demon Taunting Problems

Kalecgos, Brutallus, Felmyst, M'uru, Entropius, Kil'jaeden

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Kalecgos Demon Taunting Problems

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 am

Anyone else have problems with taunting his demon form?

We did a few attempts last night and everything I tried to taunt it'd apparently be on CD but not show the CD on my macro and it'd say Spell Not Ready and the taunt would do nothing. I spam clicked it a lot and after about 50 clicks it'd finally taunt of Kalecgos.

Anyone else having this problem? My gm suggested I not use the RD macro and use the normal spell but I didn't get a chance to try it
Lightbeard

Re: Kalecgos Demon Taunting Problems

Postby fiorina » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:19 am

Lightbeard wrote: ...and everything I tried to taunt it'd apparently be on CD but not show the CD on my macro and it'd say Spell Not Ready and the taunt would do nothing. I spam clicked it a lot and after about 50 clicks it'd finally taunt of Kalecgos.

My English is bad, so I have hard time decipher this :)

- macro isn't working for whatever reason --> don't use macro
- taunt goes nowhere --> don't taunt while CoA is casted, if you do, you will get threat level of CoA "recipient"
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Lieris » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:28 am

/cast [target=target,noharm] Righteous Defense; [target=targettarget,noharm] Righteous Defense

I use this macro, I've never had a problem taunting with it even when I've been careless and taunted when he turns to the raid.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:58 am

You don't need a macro to cast since a month or two now, since it was "folded" into the skill.

That said, you probably taunt while CoA or Shadowbolt are being casted.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 am

O they fixed Righteous Defense so we don't need the macro?
Lightbeard

Postby Worldie » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:26 am

yep, even on npcs.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Tisiphone » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:44 am

If you target Kalecgos manually and taunt from him, it will taunt the demon even if he is casting CoA afaik.
Like they say, bind all buttons to FoL and just roll your head over the keyboard.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Tisiphone
Tisiphone

Postby Lightbeard » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 am

alright ill try it without using the macro
Lightbeard

Return to Sunwell Plateau