Aran, How do you guys handle him?

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Afraithe » Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:21 am

I put on healing gear and spam flash of light, ive tried dps a few times, not worth it.
Afraithe

Postby Kash » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:01 am

Anuji wrote:
Bosutei wrote:I put on Tanking gear for the fight and take the Elementals that aren't getting Banished/chainfeared.
If we have enough 'locks, Shockadin gear DPS or Ret gear DPS and go to town! >_>

yeah i do almost the same..
but "dps" him in spelldmg-tank-gear, then switch on the elementals so they can't shoot at our healers.. usually my maintarget elemental is down when he dies.. pretty amusing fight :D

We had the same problem at about 20% til I realized I might as well keep the ele's off the healers. I just make sure frost auras on, run around and scoop them all up, barring flamewreath. We assign one healer to focus on me if needed and its my job to keep everyone from the ele's. We have a lock now that banishes one, but have done it without.

We have yet to fail on Aran since using this strategy.

Btw, once I have the elementals, I go right back to help DPS aran
Kash

Previous

Return to Karazhan