How to sell

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

How to sell

Postby Imbur » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

Anyone have any idea how I can "give my account to someone" for money? Ebay is out and all the trading sites offer me 200 bucks for my 7/8 t6 prot paladin with all gear up to eredar twins (and a fully holy and ret t6 offset). I know its against ToC, so maybe send me a forum PM or something. Thanks.
Imbur

Postby Aalryn » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm

maybe playerauctions?
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby Worldie » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:53 pm

I'd not be surprised of low offers tbh, t6 is worth nothing with WotLK incoming soonish.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Aalryn » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Worldie wrote:I'd not be surprised of low offers tbh, t6 is worth nothing with WotLK incoming soonish.

yea but just before last expansion accounts went up to obscene amounts of money.. incoming people will pay a lot for a head start.
~insert flashy signature here~

"Error: Armory link not found" ... Tankadin no more
Aalryn

Postby ZombieRitual » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Indeed, people were paying tons for accounts. Warriors with Might of Menethil were selling for a lot, for example.
ZombieRitual

Return to General