Welcome

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Bigwig » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Just want to say Hi to everyone here. I'm new to the site as a poster but have been reading for a few weeks. Very good site. :)
Level 70/Prot/Bloodhoof
Bigwig

Hello

Postby Eleora » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Just dropping by this topic to say hello.

Great forum!
Eleora

Postby Rishima » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:14 am

I registered a while ago and have been lurking for even longer.

Figured I'd try and be active here. So hi =)
Rishima

Postby Zaia » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:05 pm

I'll steal a post here and announce my arrival. As many; lurker since before, now I'm here to post though ^^
Life starts at 10 mobs...

Protection Paladin in work!

Lvl 72 Blood Elf Female Paladin - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 70 Tauren Male Druid (Feral tank) - Vek'nilash EU
Lvl 80 Bloof Elf Male Death Knight (Unholy tank) - Vek'nilash EU
Zaia

Postby hyphenatedbren » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Aloha.

I've been playing WoW for a couple of months. As I was leveling my shaman I noticed a lot of "need tank for x instance" while I was looking for groups so I set off to try playing a tank. Because I loved the storylines in the Plaguelands I decided a human paladin would be my best bet for roleplay and gameplay.

I found this site on the paladin forums a couple of days ago and have learned a lot in a short period of time. Janierit is only level 45 but I think I'm starting to get a good handle on the basics and am really looking forward to getting to Outland and seeing the sites again.
hyphenatedbren

Postby Cadarn » Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:23 am

Hi people. I've been leveling a prot pally and this forum has been invaluable. I thought I pretty much had a handle on everything, but the pre-WotLK patch has turned some things on their head. Thought I'd register so I could ask my noob questions. :lol:
Cadarn

Postby Xorlandu » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Just posting in here to say that I've used this forum quite a bit for months just never got around to making an account on it :X
Xorlandu

Postby Morrow » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:02 pm

Hiya,

I've been reading this site for a while now (Great site!), thought i should finally create an account :)

I'm from EU Sillvermoon and been a tankadin for about a year now, firstly as an alt but at the beginning of this year i rerolled and Morrow became my main.
Morrow

Postby tinalt » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 pm

Hiya,

I've been playing a prot pally for a couple months now and this site has helped me a ton. I figured it was about time I stopped lurking and finally made an account.

Tin
tinalt
Maintankadonor

Postby Mutley » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 am

Hey,

Finally registered to the forum that helped me to get all the way from lvl 24 to where i am now. :)
Armory

Mutley
Mutley
Vek'nilash EU
Mutley

Postby Rethis » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:43 pm

Been lurking around for a while now and just wanted to formally say hi now. You guys have helped me very much in my tanking development. So hi!
Rethis - 70 - Cenarious
Rethis

Postby cionn » Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm

Rethis wrote:Been lurking around for a while now and just wanted to formally say hi now. You guys have helped me very much in my tanking development. So hi!

exzactly what this guy said ive been usin your site for a few months now so ya thanks and i decided to join
cionn

Hi

Postby Liahm » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:06 pm

Been reading the posts on this forum for a while very help full to me so i thought i would register so i could post here 2
Liahm

SingaTanking

Postby Tyrsilon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:21 pm

Hey guys,

Want to drop a word of thanks for all the sound advice. I last played WOW during the beta, (and a little after it first went live).

Had to say bye to my warrior back then to tackle the giant called 'Employment'. After a long hiatus, it was finally back to the addiction.

Tankadins seem to be VASTLY improved now, and is easily the tank of choice for heroics/kara (IMHO).

So anyway, palatanking is totally different from feral tanking (yes i loved spamming 2 buttons always on my friend's druid) and warrior tanking and this site taught me just about everything, from instancing to bosses to spell rotation and gearing, and I just want to say that I believe this site is THE reason that there are so many people out there rolling pallies now.

Because there is so much knowledge here to get the maximum performance out of a tankadin's gear/experience/spec limits, it makes pallytanking easy! and fun!

Oh btw I'm located on Barthilas alliance (physical location: singapore) so if there ever is an Asian pallytank gathering count me in!

cheers!
Last edited by Tyrsilon on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrsilon

Postby Lampman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Hola All,

I'm new to the Pally community and came accross this site. I expect to find some good information here for my Tank progression. Just wanted to introduce myself to the Site.

Looking forward to my stay.
Lampman

PreviousNext

Return to General