Remove Advertisements

Bear!

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Bear!

Postby sbeacher » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 am

It's summer and people have disappeared so we haven't been raiding bt/hyjal much lately so we decided to make some serious attempts to get bears for ourselves.

After just over a week of getting them I got mine (3rd in the guild)

Here are the webstats from the run:

http://wowwebstats.com/t2kdk1ab3htfu

The only t6 in our guild are the gloves and almost nobody has t5. Just badge/za/kara gear really.

Groups for this run were:

Prot Pally
Prot Warrior
Ret Pally
Enh Shaman
Resto Druid

Elem Shaman
Warlock
Warlock
Mage
Holy Priest

We even wiped on the last pack of trash right before dragonhawk (we skipped the pat that walks up onto the platform and then one of the lock's computers freaked out so his char sat there and aggroed the pat)

DI went off but right on the mobs so we all had to run BACK and somehow we still finished it off. We had 12 mins on the clock when we downed Dragonhawk. We do the hop through the huts then waterwalk method which allows us to skip quite a few pats.

Considering this is our third bear in a row I feel safe to say most of us will be getting them very soon.
sbeacher

Postby plisken451 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 am

Wow....Akil'zon down in 2:44? You guys really blew the place up. Nice work. /envy
ImageRetired

Mirraluun - Asmodian Chanter - Fregion Server - Eated by hackers
plisken451

Postby Fridmarr » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:34 am

This belongs in the Post Your Successes Sticky in the General Forum. http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... php?t=1749
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Return to Zul'aman