Remove Advertisements

Azgalor Trash wave 5

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Azgalor Trash wave 5

Postby Loden » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 am

Hey guys, my guild has been progressing threw MH pretty well intell tonight. tonight was are first attempt at getting to azgalor. everything was going fine the infernals and fel hunters went with out a issue intell we got to this wave. The 6 necros and 6 banshes would just well own are face. we only had 1 sheep for the necros, we didnt have a problem with aboms +6 necros but the banshes and necros would just own us they would all agroe onto 1 person and just 1 shot them.. happend to two of are tanks

Anyways i was wondering how we are supose to deal with them? it really felt like we where missing a big part of the puzzel

any help u can offer would be be awesome.
Loden

Postby Seloei » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:19 am

Hello, welcome to the forums
There already is a very extensive and detailed topic about the trash wave 6 (which is the 6 bansee, 6 necros) if you wish to gleam on more than one approach.

The one we use is a mixture of "two".

A hunter drops an explosive trap at the gates, then runs far and back behind the taurens or thrall, depending if we manage to get the taurens in the fight.
On wave 5, we have one fel stalker marked and kept chain banished the whole fight, as soon as he is banished the first time, i move the melee away from it. The warrior or druid who is taking aboms off me, will take 1 or 2 to the taurens to get in the action.
If everything goes well, you will have 1 fel stalker banished with ~10 taurens trying to beat on it. As soon as wave6 comes, the taurens go and stunlock them to death. All the raid has to stay BEHIND the taurens, not to get insta gibbed.

I think there were more than 7 different ways people posted in that topic. Each of them work and if you wish to find them, use the search function "Azgalor wave 6"
Seloei

Postby Loden » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:40 am

Seloei wrote:Hello, welcome to the forums
There already is a very extensive and detailed topic about the trash wave 6 (which is the 6 bansee, 6 necros) if you wish to gleam on more than one approach.

The one we use is a mixture of "two".

A hunter drops an explosive trap at the gates, then runs far and back behind the taurens or thrall, depending if we manage to get the taurens in the fight.
On wave 5, we have one fel stalker marked and kept chain banished the whole fight, as soon as he is banished the first time, i move the melee away from it. The warrior or druid who is taking aboms off me, will take 1 or 2 to the taurens to get in the action.
If everything goes well, you will have 1 fel stalker banished with ~10 taurens trying to beat on it. As soon as wave6 comes, the taurens go and stunlock them to death. All the raid has to stay BEHIND the taurens, not to get insta gibbed.

I think there were more than 7 different ways people posted in that topic. Each of them work and if you wish to find them, use the search function "Azgalor wave 6"

Thanks for the info, and yea sorry for the mix up, i was trying to find wave 5 and couldnt find anything, should of used the search function, But im not a big forum junky.
Loden

Postby Seloei » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:53 am

hehe happens to everyone,
Azgalor Wave 6 topic
Seloei

Postby Invisusira » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:33 pm

Say on vent, "If you have a CC, use it." This includes fears, shacks, sheeps, mind controls, traps, ANYthing.

It then become EZmode.
Invisusira

Return to Mt. Hyjal