Remove Advertisements

I gots Crushed

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby gmf1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:06 pm

I /signed a petition to have have holy shield increased from 10 seconds to 11 seconds (same 10 second duration) like warriors shield block it was 7 or so pages long no blue reply :(
gmf1
Maintankadonor

Postby ldeboer » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:24 pm

gmf1 wrote:I /signed a petition to have have holy shield increased from 10 seconds to 11 seconds (same 10 second duration) like warriors shield block it was 7 or so pages long no blue reply :(

Huh? lengthened isn't that worse in some situations like Hijal ... 8 shield charges in 10 seconds is better than 8 shield charges in 11 secs.
ldeboer

Postby UMIO » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:41 am

yeah would be better if the cool down was changed to 9 seconds instead of 10
UMIO

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:36 am

ldeboer wrote:
gmf1 wrote:I /signed a petition to have have holy shield increased from 10 seconds to 11 seconds (same 10 second duration) like warriors shield block it was 7 or so pages long no blue reply :(

Huh? lengthened isn't that worse in some situations like Hijal ... 8 shield charges in 10 seconds is better than 8 shield charges in 11 secs.
The idea on lengthening the duration is to have the same 10 secs cooldown, shorter, so it can be refreshed before it's over.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Holy shield charges

Postby Olist » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:22 pm

Is it just me? When you have holy shield up, the charges only refer to the ability to do the holy damage from blocks, not the bonus to blocking, or am I wrong? I had the same problem with Prince, he slipped a crush in on me in phase 2. So I was wondering if the bonus to block goes away when the charges go away? Maybe the reason we are getting crushed is because he is hitting so fast that it burns through our charges before the CD so we lose the bonus to block. If not then even if the charges are gone we would still be uncrushabe.
"I don't know, it must have been the roses..."
Olist

Postby gudea » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 am

UMIO wrote:i was doing prince today and whenever i would cast AS my health would nose dive

ugh, I was shocked when i saw the ~5k crush in my face opening with AS at prince too.
gudea

Re: Holy shield charges

Postby Tyaera » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 am

Olist wrote:Is it just me? When you have holy shield up, the charges only refer to the ability to do the holy damage from blocks, not the bonus to blocking, or am I wrong? I had the same problem with Prince, he slipped a crush in on me in phase 2. So I was wondering if the bonus to block goes away when the charges go away? Maybe the reason we are getting crushed is because he is hitting so fast that it burns through our charges before the CD so we lose the bonus to block. If not then even if the charges are gone we would still be uncrushabe.

As fast as Prince hits, he still doesn't hit fast enough to burn through Holy Shield unless you have 0% pure avoidance.
better to tank in hell than DPS in heaven
Tyaera

Previous

Return to Karazhan