Remove Advertisements

Promotion

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:34 am

Westcott wrote:btw: wtb 40/21 club membership

It's easy, you can grab the membership from any Paladin trainer :)
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Westcott » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 am

Sweet, Worldi!

Only reason I want to change spec is to drop kings and see if I can finally drive the holy pally that sets up our blessings bonkers. He has been riding the line for months now and I think this will be the killing blow. ^^
Tankadins: Keeping group members repair bills low since 2006
Westcott

Postby Arcand » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 am

Practice the Gorefiend spirit thing. That's a high-visibility job that you can screw up real good if you've never done it before, and the other folks can't do much to help you with it.
Arcand

Postby Slamdorff » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 am

I just wonder how you can afford putting all that stuff in your bags...

I never ever had that much gold:)
Slamdorff

Re: Promotion

Postby Consecrate » Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 am

Donjuan wrote:Hey guys, my tank has been promoted out of a guild that was still 2/6 ssc to a guild that has bt on farm and sunwell one boss down. They radining bt tonight and looks like im going, anything there that i can mess up? any tips? Im nervous as hell at messing up.

I should mention that i have two characters a paladin tank and warrior tank, and its the warrior that got accepted. I dont have enough badges to get full epic fire resists ( i can get one thing ) and have no epic shadow resistance, my plan is to use blue gear for resistance and use consumables like shadow/fire prot pots and flask of wonder.

Thanks guys.

QQ Amar!
Probably the worst named paladin ever.
Consecrate

Re: Promotion

Postby Donjuan » Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:10 pm

Consecrate wrote:
Donjuan wrote:Hey guys, my tank has been promoted out of a guild that was still 2/6 ssc to a guild that has bt on farm and sunwell one boss down. They radining bt tonight and looks like im going, anything there that i can mess up? any tips? Im nervous as hell at messing up.

I should mention that i have two characters a paladin tank and warrior tank, and its the warrior that got accepted. I dont have enough badges to get full epic fire resists ( i can get one thing ) and have no epic shadow resistance, my plan is to use blue gear for resistance and use consumables like shadow/fire prot pots and flask of wonder.

Thanks guys.

QQ Amar!

lol i been busted :P, was just joke post i have balls of steel , never nervous (hoping u buy that;)).
Donjuan

Postby Cidx » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm

Worldie wrote:10x Flasks of Fortification

You raid for 40 hours per night o-O?

I don't bring 10 of me for raiding 20hours we raid 3.5 but I have my bank full of other things so I keep all my flasks with me. In a sense I just use 1 a day depending on content we're on. Farmed content I don't use one I just eat my food and oil up my weapon.
Cidx

Postby Donjuan » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:27 am

Arcand wrote:Practice the Gorefiend spirit thing. That's a high-visibility job that you can screw up real good if you've never done it before, and the other folks can't do much to help you with it.

got my first ghost thing this week, not sure if someone was helping me as it all happeend so fast, but i killed all 4 ghosts in about 3 seconds, they didnt even budge an inch, I was spamming my macros throughout, but that flash game i think was made just to spook people imo, as one would always run way from me in that game , making me a "gimp" lol.
Donjuan

Postby Saintsabbat » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:41 am

Yea, the flash game is hard.

I've never done it in-game as I always tank Teron, think I did the flash game on 4th try, triple gimp for me!
Proud GM, RL and MT of <Cataclysm> Bronze Dragonflight 5/5 MH, 9/9 BT.
Saintsabbat

Postby Holyfuri » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:58 am

lol, yea. I always tank teron myself. Easiest job there is on that fight, lol.
Holyfuri

Previous

Return to Black Temple