Remove Advertisements

Hex Lord aggro wipe...WAH???

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby sbeacher » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:14 am

When I first reached him in ZA, getting the forbearance debuff would simply remove me from his aggro table.

I doubt that's it as Avenging Wrath gives you that debuff as well.
sbeacher

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:29 am

sbeacher wrote:
When I first reached him in ZA, getting the forbearance debuff would simply remove me from his aggro table.

It's how I suddenly lost aggro: LOL AW KK U NOT TANCC ANIMOAR
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Makaijin » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
sbeacher wrote:

I'm most certain it's not the forberance debuff. Because every fight i always blow my AW while the raid is still killing the 4 adds.
Makaijin

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:13 am

Makaijin wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
sbeacher wrote:

I'm most certain it's not the forberance debuff. Because every fight i always blow my AW while the raid is still killing the 4 adds.
It's not like they have threat on Malacrass by then :p The logic to use it would be the same of a poly: ASAP, and just once.
usually I just setup JoCr and build some therat on him while raid kills 2 guys, and would AW when they engaged for the added bloodlust bonus.
Of course, I don't really try that anymore >.> That aggro wipe while he stole a mage was retarded.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Kalakaua » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 pm

I've had the exact same problem. It has something to do with when he's channeling the priest. Was there a hunter in the group? When it happened in my group, we theorized that he MC'd a hunter who used his misdirect and it somehow made me lose aggro...
Kalakaua

Postby Frickit » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Kalakaua wrote:I've had the exact same problem. It has something to do with when he's channeling the priest. Was there a hunter in the group? When it happened in my group, we theorized that he MC'd a hunter who used his misdirect and it somehow made me lose aggro...

Happened to me. Was standing there tanking him with a mile lead on omen and without any notice or effect he turned around and started killing the raid. I was still standing there with a huge threat lead perfectly fine yet unable to get him back...its a glych plain and simple.
Frickit

Postby Exalt » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 am

One of my guildies said it's distance; if you're too far away from him he basically says "fuck you, if you want to kite me, I'll go kill your healers". Since then I try not to stray too far away from him when he's doing things that make him immobile and it hasn't happened before.

Though, most of this sounds like stuff your grandmother would say: "drink cod liver oil twice a day and rub it on your wounds. Cod liver oil has healing properties it does".

Gogo warcraft old wives tales =)
Exalt - 70 - Argent Dawn

Exalt

Postby Frickit » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:28 am

Exalt wrote:One of my guildies said it's distance; if you're too far away from him he basically says "fuck you, if you want to kite me, I'll go kill your healers". Since then I try not to stray too far away from him when he's doing things that make him immobile and it hasn't happened before.

Though, most of this sounds like stuff your grandmother would say: "drink cod liver oil twice a day and rub it on your wounds. Cod liver oil has healing properties it does".

Gogo warcraft old wives tales =)

Ive herd people say it happens for all different reasons, I think it just happens randomly for no reason...srs I wasnt moving or doing anything other than tanking him not far from the group.

btw FIRST KILL ON HEX finally
Frickit

Postby Heironeous » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:29 am

There are several jibs from priests that I dont think Blizz considered. Channeling priest wipes:

MCed the rogue, rogue blinded tank, Hexxy kills everyone else

MCed the warlock, warlock DCed the tank, Hexxy kills everyone else

MCed the Huntard, scatter shot on tank... you get the picture.

We finaly beat him, but we'd get mad and leave him alone after a few of those stunts. It's just a bug, so dont stress.

And this is why teenage girls shouldn't play WoW...
Heironeous

Previous

Return to Zul'aman