Remove Advertisements

Attumen

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Attumen

Postby Lopimp » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:24 pm

okay last week i went to kara and for the first time i got landed with midnight and attumen all went well all the way to phanse 3 when they join then i lost agro really quick does the agro list reset or hadnt i built enought threat to keep them both i would like to take both all the time
Lopimp

Postby Holyfuri » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Aggro is completely reset at the phase change. Two things need to be done here.

1. ALL dps stops and heals as well from right before the phase change until the MT calls for dps to go. Heals can go as soon as you pick him up.

2. Have an exorcism ready to pick him up immediately. He is not tauntable.
Holyfuri

Re: Attumen

Postby solina » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:28 pm

Lopimp wrote:okay last week i went to kara and for the first time i got landed with midnight and attumen all went well all the way to phanse 3 when they join then i lost agro really quick does the agro list reset or hadnt i built enought threat to keep them both i would like to take both all the time

It's an aggro dump. Be ready to exorcise + JoR right away, and make sure the dps and healers hold their breath for a few seconds.

Edit: What he said. ^^
solina

Postby Lopimp » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:41 am

thanks alot i thought it was something like that
Lopimp

Return to Karazhan