Fresh BT Full Clear time

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Fresh BT Full Clear time

Postby rocket » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:40 pm

how fast have you guys have done it?

I find it challenging just to the ADD most people get after even a few hours, but we recently completed a full clear of BT in 4 hours. This worked out nicely since we allocate 4 hours for our raid night. No trash wipes, all bosses 1-shot.

We have had BT on farm for a while now, so this isnt meant to be a schlong-measuring contest, but more to see how we are stacking up against other Sunwell guilds (though we only have gotten Kalecgos saved thus far)
rocket
Maintankadonor

Re: Fresh BT Full Clear time

Postby Donjuan » Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:12 pm

rocket wrote:how fast have you guys have done it?

I find it challenging just to the ADD most people get after even a few hours, but we recently completed a full clear of BT in 4 hours. This worked out nicely since we allocate 4 hours for our raid night. No trash wipes, all bosses 1-shot.

We have had BT on farm for a while now, so this isnt meant to be a schlong-measuring contest, but more to see how we are stacking up against other Sunwell guilds (though we only have gotten Kalecgos saved thus far)

sounds about right the guild imk starts at 6:30 and we finish at 11pm, with typically just illidian left, but thats cause they had to explainn each fight to me and swap in people here and there for each boss, we at same place as you in sunwell.
Donjuan

Postby inthedrops » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:07 pm

Same, about 4 hours...slightly under.
inthedrops
Maintankadonor

Postby Worldie » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

We did 4 hours and half, but we wiped like 1 time on RoS (blame slacking rogues) and 3 times on Council, quite sure we could have done 3 hours and half without wipes :o
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby QuantumDelta » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:11 am

3.5 with a 10 minute break leaves us on council.
We normally just call the raid early and come back the next raid day clear council/illifly/kalec/hopefully brutallus/hopefully felmyst in the future.
nani shini umareta no? nani shini koko ni iru?
ikinokoritai, umaranai kizum, hikari osoreteta
QuantumDelta

Postby Westcott » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:25 am

3.25 here

Thats with 0 wipes and booking it. Have made that time twice now. I believe the record is like 2.75hrs.
Tankadins: Keeping group members repair bills low since 2006
Westcott

Postby Base » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:42 am

Westcott wrote:3.25 here

Thats with 0 wipes and booking it. Have made that time twice now. I believe the record is like 2.75hrs.

For a full clear??

One shotting everything we could clear it in probably 3.45 - however we always seem to either have bad bloodboils or the village idiot targeted by gorefiend. That way it takes 4.15.
Base

Postby Westcott » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:24 am

Like I said we are booking it the entire time. Pretty much a BT bear run.
Tankadins: Keeping group members repair bills low since 2006
Westcott

Postby Worldie » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 am

Elthar wrote:
Westcott wrote:3.25 here

For a full clear??

One shotting everything we could clear it in probably 3.45 - however we always seem to either have bad bloodboils or the village idiot targeted by gorefiend. That way it takes 4.15.

When you got full T6 dps that can kill brutallus 1 min pre enrage and felmyst before she enrages, you don't see bosses lasting much. Teron lasts less than 2 minutes, same for Najentus, just to give some ideas.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Saintsabbat » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:31 am

WTB that kind of dps :|

worldie do you by any chance have WWS for a BT clear? it would be interesting to see what kind of numbers are being achieved by different classes.
Proud GM, RL and MT of <Cataclysm> Bronze Dragonflight 5/5 MH, 9/9 BT.
Saintsabbat

Postby Zx » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:44 pm

I have heard world fastest BT clear just under 2 hours.

We usually clear in one night of raiding from 7:00 -11:00 pm server. Been selling gear to another guild that does trash farming of sunwell tho so we could probably speed it up if it was all guilded folks and all the right composition.
"For no man lives long when his dreams are dead." - Gene Wolfe
Zx

Postby mogarian » Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:05 pm

We've done 3.5 hours with a wipe on RoS or Teron, can't rely on idiots and rogues to do their jobs.

btw skipping most of teron's trash speeds things up alot.
mogarian

Postby Baelor » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:11 am

Our best time is exactly 4 hours, chain-pulling the entire instance and no wipes, buffing up for the next trash right after a boss kill.
I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Mortehl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 am

I would love a 4 hour bt clear :/

We're getting everything up to RoS down in 1 night, and the rest in another with some attempts on kalecgos then a full night on kalecgos right now. Need more drops!
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby Worldie » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am

Honestly, once your raid can drop Brutallus, the next time you get into BT, you see bosses EXPLODING.

Worldie
Global Mod

Next

Return to Black Temple