Kara ready?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Kara ready?

Postby Reynastus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:18 am

Well after much work from the previous forum i think i am now ready to start facing kara.

However i was wondering if anyone could let me know if I'm right in thinking this or still a little overzelous

Thanks

Rey

I should also make the note that i actually have the felsteel helm for raiding as well (increases stam and def rating a bit but not too much adding 90ish Hp's and 3 defence) and i'm still working on my aldor rep to get that shoulder enchant (the greater one that is)
Click the pic
Reynastus

Postby Belarkan » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:27 am

You are almost 11% crushable now.
You should get the libram for 15 badges that adds 5.5% to bloc rate and focus on the last 5% to become uncrushable.
This is pretty an issue if you intend to MT Kara bosses, 10% crushable is a bit too much.
Belarkan

Postby Reynastus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 am

cools thanks... will do ... also what stats would take that last 5% crushable factor out?

im thinking extra agi and dodge (ie from the shoulder enchant and maybe dodge rating gems or agi gems for the extra armor as well)
Click the pic
Reynastus

Postby ulushnar » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:34 am

Your combined block/parry/dodge/miss chance with Holy Shield is 89.26, which leaves you 13.14% shy of uncrushability. You really need to work on this.

For a start, replace your Lightwarden's Band with a Delicate Eternium Ring (JC craftable). Also, try and get the Sha'tari Vindicator's Girdle from the Arcatraz Key chain. They'll help. I'd also get my hands on the Libram you can get from Heroic Badges, as that alone contributes 5.3% to your uncrushability.

You can afford to be a little crushable for the first couple of bosses in Kara, but not to that degree.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Reynastus » Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:36 am

cool as thanks heaps for the info

Rey
Click the pic
Reynastus

Return to General