HotR :)

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

HotR :)

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Hello!

It's me again with my silly questions :D

HotR...how does it look when the skill is used, is it a 1hand special strike or is it a spellcast like judgement?

Looks is important! I need to know that I got a special attack at last... :P
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Ahms » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 pm

right now I hear it looks like the avenger's shield animation when it hits stuff. hoping it's a placeholder
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants

-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Ahms

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:32 pm

NOOOOEEEEES!!!

I hope it's a placeholder aswell, I want to swosh with my mighty little sword like a melee...swoosh swoosh!!!

It would be fun to have a non-spellcast move as prot...
Arjuna

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:43 pm

The point is that HotR is a spellcast. You cannot use that while silenced.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Worldie wrote:The point is that HotR is a spellcast. You cannot use that while silenced.

How is Crusader Strike working? is it a spellcast aswell? I haven't been retri for months so I don't really know, but I remember that it had a melee strike animation(or so I think atleast).
Arjuna

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Crusader strike is a melee attack at the moment.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm

does silence work on it?
Arjuna

Postby roosevelt » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:02 pm

That sucks worse than a sweedish police officer =(
roosevelt

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm

got loads of friends in the Swedish law enforcement...very handy in a tight spot those lads...

If only the government didn't force them to do all their paperwork themselves all those years ago...big bulky guys aren't made for paperwork, we got small skinny guys for that! :P
Arjuna

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Would be great if we got atleast ONE skill to use while silenced... :(

How about ShoR? Is it affected by silence, is the animation the same as the warrior's?
Arjuna

Postby roosevelt » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Arjuna wrote:got loads of friends in the Swedish law enforcement...very handy in a tight spot those lads...

If only the government didn't force them to do all their paperwork themselves all those years ago...big bulky guys aren't made for paperwork, we got small skinny guys for that! :P

I myself am friends with a few of our law enforcement officers here in the United States. None of them like dough nuts.
roosevelt

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:17 pm

roosevelt wrote:
Arjuna wrote:got loads of friends in the Swedish law enforcement...very handy in a tight spot those lads...

I myself am friends with a few of our law enforcement officers here in the United States. None of them like dough nuts.

Yeah, I blame the small amount of US television that we get here in sweden...but then again...I almost never watch television at all, all the series I watch I download(hate HATE HATE commercials)!
Arjuna

Postby Arjuna » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Arjuna wrote:Would be great if we got atleast ONE skill to use while silenced... :(

How about ShoR? Is it affected by silence, is the animation the same as the warrior's?

anyway, back on track...question is asked :)
Arjuna

Postby Lemondish » Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:52 pm

I don't care if HotR is a spell, I want a pimpin righteous melee animation that becomes the envy of every other class.

Much like when Hammer of Wrath was implemented it became the most impressive awesomeness ever.
Lemondish

Postby Sarkan-ZdC » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:05 am

51 Prot = 41 Prot Animation. Has to be Placeholder
51 Ret = Warrior Whirl Animation. Has to be Placeholder

Just wait.
Sarkan-ZdC

Next

Return to WotLK