Remove Advertisements

I just tanked Utgarde Keep :)

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby AutomaticZen » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 am

Worldie wrote:And they could have added a tank ring to the quest in Utgarde Keep :|

No strength/AP ring?

And did you also feel you had mana issues in tanking instances? Or did you switch out gear beforehand?
AutomaticZen

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:47 am

Mhh i had mana issues, then i just stopped using consecration unless i had the proc on and i didn't need to drink much honestly (and i overgear it by far)

Quest rings:
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby AutomaticZen » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:53 am

Worldie wrote:Mhh i had mana issues, then i just stopped using consecration unless i had the proc on and i didn't need to drink much honestly (and i overgear it by far)

Quest rings:

The crit is odd, but I'm guessing they wanted tanks to use Executioner's Band.

So I guess Consecration is no longer the favored child anymore. Ah well, can't say I'm sad to see it go; means we won't be limited to just AS>HS>Conc>HS>Conc>etc. Looks like the new rotation is AS>Conc>HS>HotR>HS>HotR>etc? Don't know where Holy Shield Slam fits yet.
AutomaticZen

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:58 am

What's this rotation you are talking about, i just press all buttons as soon as their CD is ready :P
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Previous

Return to WotLK