Remove Advertisements

Beta Tankadins Outside the Instance

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Zx » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:42 pm

holy crap 1,000,000 really? that sounds devastatingly boring.
"For no man lives long when his dreams are dead." - Gene Wolfe
Zx

Postby Andox » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:44 pm

Fridmarr wrote:
Zx wrote:Another question:

Are there tightly packs of mobs around in northrend like the demon hunter supplicants at BT that we could round up and blow through xp and getting loot all at once?

I haven't explored too much, but there are very tightly massed groups of penguins and some range animals that herd. As far as something that drops as lucrative stuff as the demon hunters, I haven't encountered anything yet (maybe some of the dark iron dwarves would be close) but there's a ton left to explore.

Also, I would presume there are some groups of seals somewhere too, since you can get the Seal Clubber achievement if you kill a million of them.

Would be nice with a instance with just - you know it - seals. Maybe a MH with seals, pretty overkill, but a Sh with seals would be fine. I wish that we got a seal cub for Spamming a Seal a million times aswell :wink:
Andox

Postby Kelaan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Zx wrote:holy crap 1,000,000 really? that sounds devastatingly boring.

It's only 45000 pulls of 40 each :-D
Kelaan

Postby Zx » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 pm

Kelaan wrote:

Dont start trying to justify that to me. Its still rediculus.
"For no man lives long when his dreams are dead." - Gene Wolfe
Zx

Postby snowwight » Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Zx wrote:
Kelaan wrote:

Tigole posted on the EJ forums saying that was a joke he just forgot to delete before everything got data mined.
Tankadin since before it was a good idea
snowwight

Postby Andox » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:44 am

snowwight wrote:
Zx wrote:
Kelaan wrote:

Tigole posted on the EJ forums saying that was a joke he just forgot to delete before everything got data mined.

Noooooes, I liked it :cry:

Btw, I got the impression that there is like two zones for lvl 70 - 72 (Fjord and Thundra), is that right? Pretty confusing for me. I want one zone, like in Outlands, not several like we had in Azeroth, easier to quest fast in one zone imo.
Andox

Postby Arjuna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 am

Andox wrote:
snowwight wrote:
Zx wrote:
Kelaan wrote:

Btw, I got the impression that there is like two zones for lvl 70 - 72 (Fjord and Thundra), is that right? Pretty confusing for me. I want one zone, like in Outlands, not several like we had in Azeroth, easier to quest fast in one zone imo.

I think blizzard has constructed them so you will choose at what place you will lvl up to 72, either you choose one or the other, you don't have to run between them...

Guess they are trying to make it less "crowded" than tbc release (or AQ opening for that matter, hehe)

...or that's how I got it atleast :P
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Andox » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:03 am

Arjuna wrote:
Andox wrote:
snowwight wrote:
Zx wrote:
Kelaan wrote:

I think blizzard has constructed them so you will choose at what place you will lvl up to 72, either you choose one or the other, you don't have to run between them...

Guess they are trying to make it less "crowded" than tbc release (or AQ opening for that matter, hehe)

...or that's how I got it atleast :P

But then I have to pic one area =( I wanna do both for XP and rewards =/ This suxx
Andox

Postby Arjuna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:33 am

it's all in the name of "not-disconnecting-because-of-lag" i guess :(

I remember AQ...aaaah, somehow the boat from menethil ended up in stonetalon mountains on it's way to theramore...lag ftw!
Arjuna

Postby kakashi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:42 am

Worldie wrote:Prot, i'll learn to tank already to speed things more when it goes live.

I clear quests quite quick, i grab 7+ mobs and aoe them.

Might not be possible if upon release there are lots of people levelling in the area.
kakashi
Maintankadonor

Postby Arjuna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:45 am

Kakashi wrote:
Worldie wrote:Prot, i'll learn to tank already to speed things more when it goes live.

Might not be possible if upon release there are lots of people levelling in the area.

For me atleast, i will "be there" for my guild in instances...
One of my friends is a priest in the guild, we'll just grab 3 dps at a time and nuke the shit out of the instances...until things have calmed down outside...
Arjuna

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:52 am

Kakashi wrote:

Boulderfist is low populated so it will be.

And however i already got my exping squad, i think all the people in the guild wanted me for random aoegrinding istances o_O
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arjuna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:55 am

Worldie wrote:
Kakashi wrote:

Boulderfist is low populated so it will be.

And however i already got my exping squad, i think all the people in the guild wanted me for random aoegrinding istances o_O

hehe, yeah, it's fun to be wanted sometimes :)
Arjuna

Postby Worldie » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:49 am

It's not fun when you are in fl of half of the server and you get whisped to tank something every 5 minutes <.<

It will be even worse in wotlk i fear...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Arjuna » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 am

let me rephrase it:

hehe, yeah, sometimes it's fun to be wanted :)
Arjuna

PreviousNext

Return to WotLK