Screenshots from Beta

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Screenshots from Beta

Postby Vanifae » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Rest of the Gallery is Here: http://www.vanifae.com/?p=191
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Maethoriel » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:15 am

Any chance you will make a video showing the animation of
HotR (or do we call it HoR?) and - when Level 75 is reached - ShoR?
Maethoriel

Postby Arjuna » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:48 am

is it just me or do you have 4 auras active???

If all the belfs in the group are pallys then that is 3...but where does the 4th come from...and do the 2 retribution auras stack?
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Vanifae » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

Yeah I noticed that I had crusader Aura and Retribution aura going at once I beleive that is a bug.

Also I can confirm that Judgment of Justice is very broken at the moment and procs the damage of the judgment on every swing once it is judged. This can crit for double damage leading to ridiculously high damage.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby Worldie » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:01 am

I'd bet it's the buff bug you get when transferring a character with a improved aura active
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Vanifae » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:03 am

The animation for Hammer of Righteousness is basically the same as Avenger's Shield at this point.
Vanifae

Postby Andox » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:02 am

Exactly the stuff I was looking for, is it possible to recordsome actual tankign footage aswell?
Andox

Postby honorshammer » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:48 am

Are you often as low on mana as the SS indicates? You are basically dry and a mob still up.
honorshammer

Postby AutomaticZen » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 am

And how's your mana doing? Do you find you have to downgrade your gear, or drink all the time?
AutomaticZen

Postby Maelstrom » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:59 am

Honorshammer wrote:Are you often as low on mana as the SS indicates? You are basically dry and a mob still up.

Sounds like any tank in T6 gear tanking a 5man now :)
Maelstrom

Postby Vanifae » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 am

Yeah mana is hard to come by; right now Hammer of Righteousness is under whelming butt hat is because I am not using an optimal weapon for it.

Guarded by the Light helps, but yeah Utgarde Keep is super easy and nothing hits hard besides the last boss.
Vanifae

Postby AutomaticZen » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 am

Yeah. That's the worst part about being a prot pally. They fixed rage-starved warriors, but never fixed prot pallies with sufficient gear. When you have to /sit, turn around, downgrade, or not use Holy Shield to do you job in 5-mans, something is sadly wrong.

A talent for getting mana back on dodge/block/parry would be excellent.
AutomaticZen

Postby Arjuna » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 am

Maelstrom wrote:
Honorshammer wrote:Are you often as low on mana as the SS indicates? You are basically dry and a mob still up.

Sounds like any tank in T6 gear tanking a 5man now :)

Heck even me in my lowlvl t5 gear is drinking like a sponge after each pull in tbc heroics...I think I'll tank nude in wotlk normals if it will be similar as the current lvled instances... :P

atleast vanilla --> tbc instances did a leap in damage, hope it will be the same now...
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Postby Frickit » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 am

Vanifae wrote:Yeah mana is hard to come by; right now Hammer of Righteousness is under whelming butt hat is because I am not using an optimal weapon for it.

Guarded by the Light helps, but yeah Utgarde Keep is super easy and nothing hits hard besides the last boss.

took me a sec to realize you werent talking about a butt hat.
Frickit

Postby Soltyr » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 am

Vanifae wrote:Yeah mana is hard to come by; right now Hammer of Righteousness is under whelming butt hat is because I am not using an optimal weapon for it.

Some ppl on wow-forum noticed HotR has not a normal AP scaling or they can't figure out the way it is scaling. Can you give us some more info/confirm?
Soltyr

Next

Return to WotLK