Beta Tankadins from Maintankadin

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Beta Tankadins from Maintankadin

Postby Vanifae » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Any tankadins or whatever class you want to be including them dastardly Deathknights in the Beta test yet? I plan to be once Blizzard sends me my damn beta key for attending Blizzcon 07; just seeing if anyone else is there so we can compare notes and epeens and stuff.

Plus real world data is always good.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:02 pm

#@$% I want a beta key! Why can't this be a Blizzard-approved fansite with me on its list for beta keys?!
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:06 pm

I want a beta key too :(
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Caelia » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:09 pm

i was suprised i was allowed to opt into the beta program on my account that is currently unactive....
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby nicolax » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:13 pm

i will be in the beta, i attended WWI 08 :). But i will probably check the retribution tree a little more than the protection tree since i intend to spec retribution for leveling and rush to 80.

i will also check the death knight class and the shadow priest new talents for sure :)
nicolax

Postby Aergis » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:17 pm

ditto, wish I could buy a beta key. :(
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:29 pm

Aergis wrote:ditto, wish I could buy a beta key. :(

Aren't there some strings you can pull for us? Does the administrator of the top Prot Paladin forums worldwide have no sway?
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Lore » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:31 pm

gimme beta prz
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm

moduspwnens wrote:
Aergis wrote:ditto, wish I could buy a beta key. :(

Aren't there some strings you can pull for us? Does the administrator of the top Prot Paladin forums worldwide have no sway?

no sway whatsoever

except in those CBH
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm

I tried to find an email on the WoW site to plead to, but it was only available with a disclaimer about not asking for beta keys. :( I was gonna plug for all of us.

EDIT: Also...

EDIT: Nvm.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Aergis » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 pm

This listing (200240833525) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

That was fast...

I submitted us to become an "official" fansite, but never even got a reply... We could threaten to stop tanking as a strike... lol
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Aergis wrote:This listing (200240833525) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.

That was fast...

Well, I got my offer in. It wasn't anywhere near $600 though.

Aergis wrote:I submitted us to become an "official" fansite, but never even got a reply... We could threaten to stop tanking as a strike... lol

I dunno, I think it'd be much more effective to troll the WoW forums with very misleading signatures like "490 Defense = Uncrushable" and "If you're not stacking Spell Hit, you're doing it wrong." Everyone will be so confused, they'll HAVE to look for a Tankadin gathering place to give beta keys to...

...and then we get them. Who's with me?
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby _Chloe » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:07 pm

Don't know about you guys but wow interface i giving them away to mod authors... :lol:
_Chloe

Postby Worldie » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:09 pm

WTS beta, pst :)

I'll probably test a DK soonish, atm i'm not at my home so can't really play with 7k MS on the beta servers and 3k on normal ones :\
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Hankthetank » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Caelia wrote:i was suprised i was allowed to opt into the beta program on my account that is currently unactive....

You can opt in with any account, but if it is not active when they go pull a new set of accounts to receive access, you won't be a possible candidate.

So another scenario is if you opt in, and then cancel your account, you won't be getting a key either.
Hankthetank

Next

Return to WotLK