Consecration Mana Cost to Dmg... WOTLK

All things related to the expansion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Worldie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:31 am

Dorvan wrote:
Lookit wrote:You don't need to swap out your entire gear set. Just take off a piece or two of high-mitigation gear, leaving an empty slot. Or swap in some pure caster gear for the added threat. Or use JoW.

PANTS ARE MERELY A CONVENIENCE FOR A WARRIOR OF MY SKILL!

qft
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby guillex » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:34 am

Dorvan wrote:
Lookit wrote:You don't need to swap out your entire gear set. Just take off a piece or two of high-mitigation gear, leaving an empty slot. Or swap in some pure caster gear for the added threat. Or use JoW.

PANTS ARE MERELY A CONVENIENCE FOR A WARRIOR OF MY SKILL!

Cassock of the Loyal

Kilts. I haz dem
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby jere » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:17 pm

I actually carry around a "5-man/heroic" tanking set in my bags. It has low avoidance, is not "uncrush, has around 485 defense, and a ton of spell dmg. If I need to gear down on heavier stuff, I equip my heavier set and swap out rings/trinkets/cloak/neck as needed with that set.
jere

Postby Whimsy » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:20 pm

I do the same thing on my warrior (and expect to do so once my pally hits 70).

Not only does the alternate gear help me generate more threat, it also curbs the high repair bills you often see in PUGs.
Whimsy

Postby Dorvan » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:52 pm

jere wrote:I actually carry around a "5-man/heroic" tanking set in my bags. It has low avoidance, is not "uncrush, has around 485 defense, and a ton of spell dmg. If I need to gear down on heavier stuff, I equip my heavier set and swap out rings/trinkets/cloak/neck as needed with that set.

Same here. Among other things it includes 2pT4, 2pT5, and a [item=30642]Drape of the Righteous[/item] ... too bad I quit raiding before getting 4pT6, that's gotta be hot for heroics (both the mana regen and the Conc damage).

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to WotLK