How common is Hammer of Judgement?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby Eaglestrike » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:28 am

Not often enough for me...
First night in Hyjal: Winterchill dead after two tries (and one or two wipes on trash) as well as 2-3 wipes on Anetheron.
Second night in Hyjal: Anetheron + Kaz'rogal dead, got Azgalor to spawn but wiped 3 times at least with two on trash. (was reset before this, so Winterchill died too)
3rd night in Hyjal: Multiple wipes on Azgalor trash.
4th night in Hyjal (tonight): Two wipes on trash and two wipes on Azgalor (2% and 29%, woo........)

Seen 4 Pepe's cloaks, 1 fire damage neck, 1 nethervoid cloak, 2 ele shaman chests a number of recipes and no hammer of judgement. It's also the only item from any raid that is 100% going to a certain person no contest and going to me, lol.

Monday might jump in for more Azgalor tries (and for me to spend all my DKP on t6 gloves if they drop, lol) or we do a full run on Tuesday. I think I might enjoy going back to the earlier trash waves since Azgalor waves are either really easy/I do little or insane and I wince every pull.
Eaglestrike

Postby sapientialb » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:47 am

I did Hjyal with the new guild for the first time last tuesday. We went thru trash on the first two bosses and had no epic drops at all from trash.

Nerf the RNG!

"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
sapientialb

Postby jere » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 am

sapientialb wrote:Nerf the RNG!

Hmm..do we want to nerf the RNG or buff it. I would have to think on that.
jere

Postby Talmus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:51 am

We threw together a raid group from various small guilds on our server for a shot at the Mt. Hyjal trash. We stayed at it for about 2-3 hours and never quite got to Rage (close a couple times but just didn't have the gear) and got one of these. If you've got a group of people that are reasonably geared (Kara with some badge gear), some on-the-ball healers, and a well geared prot pally you can come in here and wipe repeatedly after stacking the corpses from the first five or so waves.
Talmus

Postby Eaglestrike » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:39 am

Got our first one today in the Winterchill trash. I <3 my lollypop.
Eaglestrike

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:24 am

Eaglestrike wrote:Got our first one today in the Winterchill trash. I <3 my lollypop.
QQ
The RNG hates me, seriously. No Pink Dildo Lollipop Of Doom dropped in months >.<
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Frickit » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am

ive seen it drop at least once and often twice everytime Ive gone to hyjal.
Frickit

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:33 am

Frickit wrote:ive seen it drop at least once and often twice everytime Ive gone to hyjal.
And I STILL don't have mine /sigh
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby ShaiHulud » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:53 am

Yeah my guilds been farming the first 4 in Hyjal since the 2nd week we stepped foot in there (killed kael a few weeks before 2.4) and we've seen too many of those maces :P. I'm trying to get one on my alt pally but it looks like I may have to wait a while since our guild finally got a main prot pally.
^The new WoTLK Main
^Old TBC main
ShaiHulud

Previous

Return to Mt. Hyjal