Threat trinket selection

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Postby towelliee » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:56 am

Romman wrote:Is it me or hasn't anyone said anything about Darkmoon Card: Vengeance yet? I just got the deck for it and am now watiting for that darn Fair to get back to Elwynn...

Just go to Mulgore lol. Its there now. I went to Elwynn Forest and no one bothered me.
towelliee

Postby Dorvan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:08 am

Romman wrote:Is it me or hasn't anyone said anything about Darkmoon Card: Vengeance yet? I just got the deck for it and am now watiting for that darn Fair to get back to Elwynn...

DMC:V isn't *really* a threat trinket....it's a stamina trinket with a very small threat component. I still have mine sitting in my bank, but you don't hear about it as much these day because the Commendation of Kael'thas is a much better stam trinket and there's rarely if ever a reason to go dual stam these days.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Petrus » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 am

When I do aoetanking, I use the Figurine of the Colossus and DMC:V because I haven't picked up a spelldamage or bv trinket yet. I figure I'll wait until Brewfest (a few months, I know) rather than spending the 41 badges unless I really really one it for something imminently. For threat I generally just stack more SD and drop some stam. I have a threat/block set with 600some BV and about 500 spelldamage and decided that it's good enough for what I'm doing (T4 content)
Petrus
Maintankadonor

Postby Romman » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:59 pm

Dorvan wrote:

DMC:V isn't *really* a threat trinket....it's a stamina trinket with a very small threat component.

It still is pretty useful at my tier of gear though, and for people whose game glitched out so they can't go into Heroic MgT....erm....
Romman

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice