Postby Abian » Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:15 am

Well I'm one bubble away from 62. :wink:

Anyhoo, here's what I'm thinking spec wise:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=qZVhtIx0zggqzVo

I plan on filling in the rest to 70 in this order:

1 - Imp Judgement ( Level 63 )
5 - Deflection ( Level 64-68 )
2 - Spell Warding ( Level 69-70 )

The way I see it, Imp Judgement will help me ramp up Threat a bit faster. And levels 64-68 the instances pick up a bit so the extra midigation will be nice. And finally at levels 69-70 take spell warding to bump my spell mitigation up another 4%.

Sound like a sound plan to you all as well?
Abian

Postby adese » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:06 am

The spec you linked is the cookie-cutter MT spec. So, yeah, that is a good choice (that is my spec as well).

There are minor variations - some people grab 20 in Holy so they can raid heal better, but I find that when I need to raid heal I do fine. It help to have a healing set, though.
adese

Postby Abian » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:00 am

Just looking to verify my logic is correct with my talent placement from 62 to 70 as well.

Should I take deflection first and then fill in Imp Judgement and Spell Warding? Or is my template point placement to 70 fine the way I have it?

Bottom line, 5/5 Deflection by level 68 or level 66. I'm guessing it won't matter that much, just as long as I do take the talent. Just making sure.

Many thanks.
Abian

Postby Vanifae » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:46 am

Abian wrote:Just looking to verify my logic is correct with my talent placement from 62 to 70 as well.

Should I take deflection first and then fill in Imp Judgement and Spell Warding? Or is my template point placement to 70 fine the way I have it?

Bottom line, 5/5 Deflection by level 68 or level 66. I'm guessing it won't matter that much, just as long as I do take the talent. Just making sure.

Many thanks.

Honestly it does not really matter, just wear tank gear for your level and you should be fine.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Return to Basic Training & Talents