Getting ready to try ZA for 2nd time :S

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Getting ready to try ZA for 2nd time :S

Postby nipherdil » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:14 pm

So I did my first ZA run yesterday, everyone in guild had ZA experince except for me. We where going for 3 chest but only got one cuz I died tanking one of the bear mounted trolls (not sure if it was just heals slacking)

anyways Im just looking for tips and want to make sure I have my first 4 bosses down.

Bear - stand on top of tank, taunt just as he swiwtches

hawk - Dps for what I can

dragonhawk - run to one side wait for hatcher drop conc just before birds start coming then just spam conc. Watch out for fire balls after all birds are dead

Lynx - ( I had the most trouble here) every time I tried to taunt the spirit he would still get a healer first or kill half the casters before I could get a sheild throw (resisting taunt?) Ive got the marco that was recomended in a post below (hopefully I did it right and it will work) other then spirit stay on top of tank.

any thing Im missing, the timed thing is the most important part I really dont want to let my guild down I would like secure a spot in our weekend raids. :S the rest of the bosses arnt timed so guild can explain them before we start em right?
nipherdil

Postby inthedrops » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:13 pm

If you aren't confident in knowing how to tank everything then I would not set my hopes so high as to complete the bear run. My suggestion to your post would be to practice some more.
inthedrops
Maintankadonor

Postby nipherdil » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:25 pm

we got 2 down and we where heading to lynx but mob that was marked for sheep couldnt be sheep'd and it went by me and MT and wiped healers : /
nipherdil

Postby Seloei » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:05 am

To get the bear chest you have to know ZA from the in and out. And not just you, the whole raid also or it's either not going to be fast enough or a wipe.

CC is for when you are progressing through it and you don't have interupters. Or for the MC mobs if it really is going hairy.
Seloei

Return to Zul'aman