Remove Advertisements

Setting out in BT

Naj'entus, Supremus, Akama, Gorefiend, Gurtogg Bloodboil, RoS, Sharaz, Council, Illidan

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, fiend

Setting out in BT

Postby ldeboer » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Okay we are sick of Hijal and thought we might have a look at BT.

Whats the normal raid composition for BT we used 7healers/3tanks in Hijal.

We are all gonna die :)
ldeboer

Postby Seloei » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 am

Sounds ok for najentus, supremus, shade.

The real killers are going to be the randomness of the new fights and if you have sloppy healers.

We run with : 3 tanks (war,war,pal) 7-8 healers (3 pal, 2 shaman, druid + whos on) and atleast 2 locks/hunters (you need a hunter or a high health ranged tank for supremus trash)

Besides that, go ahead and have fun in there. You will wipe a lot on trash until you get it right but BT progression is fun. :)
Seloei

Postby superworm » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:37 am

Seloei wrote:Sounds ok for najentus, supremus, shade.

The real killers are going to be the randomness of the new fights and if you have sloppy healers.

We run with : 3 tanks (war,war,pal) 7-8 healers (3 pal, 2 shaman, druid + whos on) and atleast 2 locks/hunters (you need a hunter or a high health ranged tank for supremus trash)

Besides that, go ahead and have fun in there. You will wipe a lot on trash until you get it right but BT progression is fun. :)

Those dragonriders are not so dangerous imo as long as your healers are paying attention. And I can consecrate and throw my shield to gain aggro. Our warrior tanks told me that they can even jump to hit the dragon...
superworm

Postby Whitewolf » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:09 am

We run with 3 tanks, 7 healers also (on first 7 bosses). Paladin, Warrior, Druid tanks w/ 2 Paladins, 2 Resto Druids, 2 Priests (1CoH, 1Spirit), 1 Shaman. Trick - bring 2 rogues for SAP on the first hard pull (the one with the 6 or so mobs), and around 2 mages for sheep. Having 3-4 banishes for the pull after najentus helps out greatly also.
Whitewolf

Postby Base » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:20 am

Yeah 7 healers is fine till you hit bloodboil - then it starts to get nasty and you'll probably want 8.

As for the pull after najentus - this was the worst pull in the instance - we hated it and it killed more people than the boss. This was until I dusted off my hydros NR gear and got a hunter with NR aspect - now I just aoe tank all of them and it's much tidier.

The reason for the rogues sapping is the coilscar generals (I think) in the first few large trash packs which can dispell polymorph/banish and make the mobs immune to it - however, they can't remove sap, so it gives you 30s to burn down the first couple of mobs.
Base

Return to Black Temple