Easiest TBC 5-man to solo?

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Easiest TBC 5-man to solo?

Postby utena » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:04 pm

PL-ing a lowbie healer thru TBC 5-mans. What's the easiest 5-man instance, you think?

A. Hellfire Ramparts
B. Blood Furnace
C. Slave Pens
D. Underbog

Doesn't have to be a full clear. There for the XP/rep.

(Ignore the stats in my banner. Lowbie trash PL tanking gear.)
utena

Postby Chevalier » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:24 pm

Probably A.
Chevalier

Postby UMIO » Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:03 am

A or B. i don't remember either having alot of healers
UMIO

Postby Andurin » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:39 am

Loved doing slave pens as a level 70 healer with a level 62 warrior tank, To bad we ran out of time because we had no dps :P I think they are all easy, and from the list Underbog will be the hardest in my oppinion. :roll:
Andurin

Postby Seloei » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:55 am

you can solo ramps easy enough at 70, even without epics.

A is the easiest imho. few casters, can be avoided and their bolts mitigated with aura, aoe is easy to move out from. Melee damage isn't that big that a BV set won't do.

B the mobs there can hit for a whooping at times, and the cage gauntlet ones can stun so might mean a spike. With a healer (even a poor one) shouldn't be a prob.

C Easy also, only hard part would be the final boss and the caster trash waves before the end. Yet, with a terribad healer (if he survives the poison volley) is doable

D Easier than SP, harder than ramp. Only thing that might hurt you bad is the hydras debuff which stacks and does damage. Also, if you get levitated on the final boss it can freak out and bug out making him reset to 100%.
Seloei

Postby rodos » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:53 am

UB could be a bit of a pain. The first few pulls have guys that heal, which can drag things out intollerably. I tried to solo through there to farm up some hibiscus for an alt's Sporeggar rep. It was possible, but painful.

Slave Pens has those crab-men AoE pulls which make easy farming, and a lot of the other trash is pretty easy to solo too (I like to ninja Ancient Lichen out of there when I'm bored). I guess the question is how many of the "annoying" packs you could skip, given that your lowbie friend will have a larger agro radius than you.
rodos

Return to 5 Mans / Heroics