[A-PvP] Spirestone - LF Dedicated Tankadin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PvP] Spirestone - LF Dedicated Tankadin

Postby spiky_porcupine » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Ascendance on Spirestone is looking for a dedicated tankadin to join our ranks as I am loooking for retirement as my Draenai horn grows weak. We are currently 6/6 SSC, 5/6 TK, 4/5 MH, and 4/9 BT. We should have Kael down very shortly as we haven't been focusing on it at all for the past couple months. SSC & TK are not in our regular runs anymore unless attunements are needed.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sundays from 5:00PM til 9:00PM PST.

Websitte: http://ascendancespirestone.guildlaunch.com/

If you have the following trait, you should fit very well with us.

1. A sense of humor. We are a fun loving guild, and in order for you to mesh properly with us, you will require a good sense of humor. Guild chat is not for the faint of heart. If you are not playing the game to have fun, then why are you playing the game?

2. Ability and willingness to regularly read a website. Sounds easy? You’d be surprised how many people simply can’t or won't read.

3. Ability to effectively communicate with others and to take direction. This is a necessity for raiding.

4. You must be able to accept the leaders’ decisions in all guild activities. You may be required to sit out for any raid depending on group composition and mob being fought.

5. You will come to raids on time and PREPARED - this means all pots/food/oils, fully repaired, and gold to last you through the night and if needed to respec. We work hard and expect you to do so as well.

We are looking for people who are dedicated raiders, come prepared to raid with the best spec/gear/pots/food and knowing the strats; people who show up on time and stay the whole length of the raid and have proven their dedication prior to applying to Ascendance by honing their skills and acquiring gear from either badges or the raids that you can do.

Okay, the above was pretty much copy paste from my guild's website. Now my own 2 cents.

This guild is pretty fun, but most importantly, we have one of the best DKP systems I know. We use 10-50-100 method, where you can bid 10, 50, or 100% of your current DKP for any item you wish. The highest bidder with the most DKP wins. That is one thing I love about my guild, as I hate loot council. I've already also changed the minds of every single person in this guild about tankadins long ago, so you will not get any "warriors are the best tank for all bosses" or "druids will out tank you at all times etc etc".

We do not mind at all people learning, nor if you have questions. We will always give everyone a chance for meshing with the guildies. We are also tolerant for Real-Life issues such as work, out of town trips, etc etc. Ascendance is a casual guild as well, where if you want other friends to join, feel free. We have many members as social status to hang out with us.

Note: This will most likely be a permanent, full-time raiding spot as I will most likely retire shortly after you're accepted and promoted to raid status. That means you will be the only tankadin for raids!

If you have trouble posting an app, pst Melippa or Shockira. If you have any questions about guild membership, recruiting, etc., pst Nikkiree or Melippa or myself over here.
Spikybunny:
Level 70 Draenai Protection Paladin
Spirestone
spiky_porcupine

Postby honorshammer » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 am

PM Sent.
honorshammer

Postby spiky_porcupine » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:19 am

Replied. Thanks for the response ^^
Spikybunny:
Level 70 Draenai Protection Paladin
Spirestone