Anetheron

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Anetheron

Postby Blitzago » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Im wondering what health our pally tank needs for these, Im pretty sure its not much. In his fire resist set he will have, he will be 270 fire resist with aura, 410 spell damage and 13.5k health all unbuffed.

Im just wondering if that is more than enough to tank the adds?
Blitzago

Postby Worldie » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:58 pm

13-14k health unbuffed looks fine
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Ocin » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 am

anyone MTing Anetheron wearing their trash set, or is that a bad idea? should i go for EH instead?
Ocin

Postby Seloei » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:29 pm

Each time he connects a hit to you that deals damage, he heals himself for 300% of the damage done. So the higher armor/avoidance set, the better.
Seloei

Postby athom » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:22 pm

@Ocin :

I MTanked him in the same set i use for the trash...but this is because i had only 1 OT for A-bombs...i got stacked avoidance like hell...near 60% in early MH...
athom

Postby Chanticleer » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:36 am

higher armor/avoidance set, the better

I've tanked him thrice now, always with as dodgy a set as possible. The real trick is timing your consecrates so when the melee forget to run away and the infernal drops in your lap, it doesn't stick around and aoe you to death.

If you're having trouble with the gear, download a clothing mod like closetgnome or itemrack to allow for quick changes. It's helpful everywhere, not just in Hyjal. There's usually plenty of time to throw a quick round of buffs, re-oil or eat in between the last wave and the boss if your hunter/rogue knows how to entertain the boss at the entrance.

Just make sure to leave yourself some breathing room if you're stripping in between waves to get a quick mana boost from that 10k heal. It's really embarassing to get caught half-way dressing and attempting to tank an abom with nothing on but a shield and a smile.
Chanticleer

Return to Mt. Hyjal